When you say "I hate this game" I hear "I suck at this game".

#31MlCKHEADPosted 11/26/2012 3:17:48 AM
jessica73 posted...
Waaaaaaah!!!

What how could that police officer be suspicious just because he has never seen me before and is on the lookout for who ever killed his friend 10 minutes ago and stripped him of his clothing for a reason that could not possibly relate to me looking like that one psychopathic bald assassin clone guy?

I am innocent!

Bloobloobloo
It's so obvious all 5043 street vendors in chinatown know each other and also know in advance if any new blood is coming into the street vendor scene. You guys are just wimps.

also Hitman 2 is the worst Hitman I've completed to date just because of its busted ass disguises and psychic enemies. maybe it'll have competition once i bother finishing this one.

The mechanic has been in every Hitman game. All you have to do is avoid being seen for a prolonged period of time. Cry harder.
#32cloud0123Posted 11/26/2012 3:58:26 AM
You are excusing a first gen, xbox/ps2 game, and modern day PC/xbox360/ps3 multi million dollar projects!??!?

There is NO EXCUSE for the disguise system to be this bad!
#33CapnChlamydiaPosted 11/26/2012 5:07:07 AM
I suck at this game...but I still really like it...am I alone on this board?
#34TheCongoPosted 11/26/2012 6:08:46 AM
Smashed this on Purist. Where disguises are useless.

It just is not fun on high difficulties.
#35B0vrilPosted 11/26/2012 7:07:33 AM
It's sad how some folks need to try & turn video games into a personal superiority contest.

Whether I suck at a game or not is irrelevant to my critique. There are plenty of games I suck at that I love, and still play.

The real reason you made this topic is because you feel challenged by all the people who are disappointed by the game.
#36gobuffalo30Posted 11/26/2012 7:45:07 AM
I_love_to_lol_ posted...
In any case IO already announced that they are releasing a patch for disguises, so I guess the whiners got what they wanted

So essentially, whiners = people who understand the Hitman series. Got it.
#37wishfacePosted 11/26/2012 8:03:04 AM
LeoN_MagnuZ posted...
I mean seriously you people complain about the disguise system? did you guys ever played Hitman 2? now that game had a ****ed up disguise system, actually it was like absolution but without cover button or instinct YEAH imagine that ****!

There really is nothing like the arrogance of gamers on the internet.

You really are a sanctimonious little twit aren't you. People like you just fill these message boards by boasting how good they are ebcause they dont' agree with this or that criticism.

I don't give a stuff if you like this game. If you're too stupid to realise how badly botched the design of this game is then more fool you, but don't presume to parade your ignorance to people that aren't moronic enough to be fooled into thinking this game is made well.

A disguiose system that doesn't work is utter fail.

A lack of save system simply defies reason. Why on earth would you not want people to save their game? What does that achieve other than induce frustration? it's not challenging to have to repeat huge sequences of gameplay just ebcause of one error, it's utterly tedious and totally redundant.
#38jessica73Posted 11/26/2012 1:39:56 PM

The mechanic has been in every Hitman game. All you have to do is avoid being seen for a prolonged period of time. Cry harder.

Not executed so poorly it hasn't. Contracts and to a lesser extent, Blood Money type is probably more what they were aiming for, but failed obviously. Blood Money lets you go right by other enemies without a peep unless you're carrying/doing something suspicious then the alert meter creeps up.
---
http://steamcard.com/do/nxe/thebotqueen.png
#39DarmikPosted 11/26/2012 2:46:33 PM
jessica73 posted...

Not executed so poorly it hasn't. Contracts and to a lesser extent, Blood Money type is probably more what they were aiming for, but failed obviously. Blood Money lets you go right by other enemies without a peep unless you're carrying/doing something suspicious then the alert meter creeps up.

That was the problem with Blood Money though. The guards weren't a threat or obstacle. All you basically had to do was figure out how to kill the target which really isn't that much of a challenge for the most part. Once you know how to do that, the game really had no challenge whatsoever.

In the other Hitman games, the guards were a threat. Try to play Anathema or Tracking Hiyamoto just walking around in the guards disguise. You had to sneak around and keep a distance, which is what you do in Absolution. The problem with those games is there were no indicators and if you didn't understand how the game worked, it would seem impossible. Now there are indicators which show the exact moment when your cover will be blown.

It seems a bit much in hard difficulties but I believe they're patching those, but on normal the disguise system works quite well.
---
(@'.')-@(>x_x)> ^(0_0^) (^0_0)^ (>-_-)>
http://i.imgur.com/ErHoT.gif
#40jessica73Posted 11/26/2012 4:03:32 PM
Yeah, I assumed some people must have been on an easier level, I've been playing it on hard and pro, and the speed they go from the yellow indicator to full out hostile is a bit ridiculous.

manually remembering the japan levels now that you mentioned it, thanks ._.
---
Not changing this sig until SWTOR is canceled, flops critically and financially, or KOTOR3 is announced. 11/14/2010