When you say "I hate this game" I hear "I suck at this game".

#41LeoN_MagnuZ(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 5:04:01 PM
So in the end the topic was a success, I made the haters post their stupid arguments, everything is related to the (apparently) flawed disguise system, you haters must really suck at games, but I shouldn't be surprised must of you probably don't even know any other genre than FPS, I wonder how many of you would have actually liked games back in the NES era.
---
Majin Rengokusatsu!!!
#42DarmikPosted 11/26/2012 5:07:09 PM
jessica73 posted...
Yeah, I assumed some people must have been on an easier level, I've been playing it on hard and pro, and the speed they go from the yellow indicator to full out hostile is a bit ridiculous.

manually remembering the japan levels now that you mentioned it, thanks ._.

Tracking Hiyamoto was a good mission though :P not like Hidden Valley and At the Gates...those levels were completely broken.
---
(@'.')-@(>x_x)> ^(0_0^) (^0_0)^ (>-_-)>
http://i.imgur.com/ErHoT.gif
#43MASterBLAderPosted 11/26/2012 5:52:46 PM
Well, I admit that I suck at this game, but I don't exactly hate it.
This is just harder than Blood Money.
---
GT: TheMASterBlader-- Fight with Honor...
#44Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/26/2012 6:34:56 PM
LeoN_MagnuZ posted...
So in the end the topic was a success, I made the haters post their stupid arguments, everything is related to the (apparently) flawed disguise system, you haters must really suck at games, but I shouldn't be surprised must of you probably don't even know any other genre than FPS, I wonder how many of you would have actually liked games back in the NES era.

Probably thee worth post I've read on this board, I can see why you would post something that childish with an alt account. Also, I love your 6th grade logic system, too.

Next time you have a thought, Please, let it go.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#45LeoN_MagnuZ(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 7:00:13 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...

Probably thee worth post I've read on this board, I can see why you would post something that childish with an alt account. Also, I love your 6th grade logic system, too.

Next time you have a thought, Please, let it go.

I don't know what you mean by alt account, I created this one in 2008 and I rarely come to the boards and use it, but the haters were getting on my nerves after seeing that their only argument of disliking the game was the disguise system, I hate when gamers blame the game instead of their own pathetic skill on games.

Also, next time your so butthurt about someone's comment, please use some more intelligent arguments
---
Majin Rengokusatsu!!!
More topics from this board...
Info is Power Achlegionisvegas47/28 10:51PM