Death Factory - R&D Labs - Suit Only - Hard Help?!

#1Demoskinos85Posted 11/25/2012 6:18:01 PM
I'm not sure how to go about this... I've managed to silently throw the syringe and not be seen a few times to kill the doctor but even if I manage to kill the doctor undetected I'm not sure how I'd get over to the bridge afterwards.... the "paitent" on the left hand side spots you so there goes the infiltrator bonus that way and there are so many guards on Hard mode that getting to the other side of the room seems nuts.

Any suggestions or videos or anything to help?
---
They thought they could kill me... Keep me out... but they were wrong DEAD wrong!
#2Valentino16Posted 11/25/2012 6:40:45 PM
have an item before you get to the box with the syringe on it. Throw it, and go to the left and hide behind the screens.

use the robotic arm to distract the two scientists, and make your way to the valve at the other end. use the valve to turn off the vents, and when the room is covered in smoke/steam, garrote the doc and dump him over the edge, then call the bridge and take cover.

If the smoke clears before the bridge arrives, use the syringe to distract nearby guards/scientists, and sneak across the bridge.

As for getting the signature kill, I can't do that without a disguise, I'm not awesome enough at this game.
---
GT: Obstreperosity
"Zur-En-Arrh"
#3Demoskinos85(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 6:53:09 PM
Valentino16 posted...
have an item before you get to the box with the syringe on it. Throw it, and go to the left and hide behind the screens.

use the robotic arm to distract the two scientists, and make your way to the valve at the other end. use the valve to turn off the vents, and when the room is covered in smoke/steam, garrote the doc and dump him over the edge, then call the bridge and take cover.

If the smoke clears before the bridge arrives, use the syringe to distract nearby guards/scientists, and sneak across the bridge.

As for getting the signature kill, I can't do that without a disguise, I'm not awesome enough at this game.

Yeah, but won't work because the patient in the chair sees you and there goes my infilitator bonus. I'm seriously wondering if it is even possible to get both challenges on one playthrough....
---
They thought they could kill me... Keep me out... but they were wrong DEAD wrong!
#4DisturbedIconPosted 11/25/2012 7:09:58 PM
Do the infiltrator on a separate run of the stage.
---
Disturbing GameFAQs since 2002...
GamerTag:
Rah514/ PSN: Rah-514
#5Demoskinos85(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 2:05:56 PM
So I gave up. I think this mission is 100% impossible to do both infiltrator and Suit Only. I tried for nearly 3 hours last night to figure SOMETHING out every possibility always ended with one impossible hurdle. I would really like someone to prove me wrong however.
---
#6BlueberryCakerPosted 11/26/2012 4:00:32 PM
I threw a landmine into the doctor's group when he was chatting with the other scientist. It killed 4-5 guys.

I hid behind a box while I threw it, never got detected.

But seriously, I'm impressed you got this far on Hard/suit only/full stealth. Kudos to you.
#7Demoskinos85(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 4:45:46 PM
BlueberryCaker posted...
I threw a landmine into the doctor's group when he was chatting with the other scientist. It killed 4-5 guys.

I hid behind a box while I threw it, never got detected.

But seriously, I'm impressed you got this far on Hard/suit only/full stealth. Kudos to you.

Its been hours on some levels just over and over and the respawning of enemies has been a real pain. Really that is my main gripe about the game if you checkpoint it should checkpoint the exact state your game is in when you do it.
---
#8RockVanDamPosted 11/28/2012 4:39:53 PM
so what is the best way to kill the guy? I am behind the box with the syringe on it and have no idea what to do I am also trying to get the suit only challenge. All videos I have seen so far of this part agent 47 is wearing a costume.
---
By the way I Absolutely have NO COMMENT.
PSN Tag / Xbox Live Tag Cassiusbird http://rockvandam.dvdaf.com/owned