"Saved Game has been damaged"

#1BigCheesySanPosted 11/26/2012 7:30:25 AM
Anybody else have this happen to them?

Had to start over but no big deal since this game is awesome.
#2BigCheesySan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 7:57:59 AM
nevermind i searched "corrupted" and see others experiencing this. i said "damaged" because the in-game messaged described it as such.
#3TheCongoPosted 11/26/2012 8:04:21 AM
Yes it is quite common.

If you disconnect your Xbox from the internet and clear your cache you will not freeze. Just stay disconnected.

Still worth making a back-up of your save just in-case, if you stay online it will happen again for sure.
#4BigCheesySan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 8:18:59 AM
TheCongo posted...
Yes it is quite common.

If you disconnect your Xbox from the internet and clear your cache you will not freeze. Just stay disconnected.

Still worth making a back-up of your save just in-case, if you stay online it will happen again for sure.

It will prevent me from freezing again for sure? What about Contracts mode where I need to be online? Is there a freezing problem in Contracts mode or just the story? I would ask someone on the official forum but I got banned for voicing my opinion.
#5Hello_Kitty_75Posted 11/27/2012 11:35:07 AM
BigCheesySan posted...

i finally found a way for save the game.

last thurs each time after i saved the game, then turn off my xbox360. and then turn it on next day, the save data wil be disappear, then i need to start over the game.

then on sat, i finally found a way to save the game.

each time when we want to turn off the xbox....we need to quit the game, and click continue on menu. repeat it around 3 times. then after we turn off the xbox and turn it on again. then we could continue the game without start over.
#6BigCheesySan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 12:01:05 PM
Hello_Kitty_75 posted...
BigCheesySan posted...

i finally found a way for save the game.

last thurs each time after i saved the game, then turn off my xbox360. and then turn it on next day, the save data wil be disappear, then i need to start over the game.

then on sat, i finally found a way to save the game.

each time when we want to turn off the xbox....we need to quit the game, and click continue on menu. repeat it around 3 times. then after we turn off the xbox and turn it on again. then we could continue the game without start over.

yea but if the game freezes which was what happened to me then you have no choice. Save will get damaged.

I guess backing it up after every level is the only way to go for now - what a shame.
#7Kayne0000Posted 11/27/2012 1:41:57 PM
This happened to me today on the Fight Night level. What sucks is that I had done every challenge up until that point, as I wanted to be thorough. Now, I'm just going to run through the game on normal, get the suit only challenges, and then play through on hard completing the other challenges once they patch things.

On normal, if you know what to do, the game is really short. I lost my save a few hours ago and I'm already back at Fight Night. I'm just not going to be happy redoing all of those level challenges once the patch does come out.
#8rhg2010Posted 11/27/2012 2:57:43 PM
i got it on the elevator ride to the pig killing testing area,game was a rental,i was pissed but broke out my usb and started backing up,hasnt happened since,and i re rented for 5 more days:{this game is actually a buy though).but its a pretty stupid glitch to have on a new game that was supposed to be product tested.