500 things Hitman Absolution has taught you

#41h1ryuPosted 11/27/2012 4:57:46 PM
I've learnt that message detail, ignore this user has made me not have to view two front page topics and multiple posts in most threads that would just irritate me. The board is better for it. Maybe if others did this then they wouldn't get wound up by someone who clearly has issues that run much deeper than just this game.
---
PSN - Cyber_Pup
XBL - FoilSlug
#42SolidStryderPosted 11/27/2012 5:08:59 PM
ApolloCreed posted...
protools1983 posted...
ApolloCreed posted...
To be the voice of reason.

**SPOILERS**

You die in the second Rocky.

Do I...?

Spoilers...

You watched as much Rocky as you played Hitman games, this much is painfully obvious. I'll let someone else come and tell you how stupid you sound.

Your career died in Rocky 2. Then a Russian punched you, GAME OVER MAN
#43Pitcher4Posted 11/27/2012 5:38:33 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
What I've learned? Users on this board are way too defensive. Calling others "trolls" for simply having difference in opinion.

There's having an opinion. Then there is being ApolloCreed, where you force your opinion as the truth.
---
There is a monkey in my pocket and he's stealing all my change, his stare is blank and glassy, I suspect that he's deranged
#44WraithlikePosted 11/27/2012 6:05:47 PM
Someone can be suspicious of you, but if you duck behind a counter in time, they will forget all about it.
#45ApolloCreedPosted 11/27/2012 6:10:26 PM
What I've learned? Users on this board are way too defensive. Calling others "trolls" for simply having difference in opinion.

^
|
|
This.

---
"This game is like picking your ASS and then picking your nose!"
#46youshallbeasgodPosted 11/27/2012 6:23:48 PM
It's okay to kill the closest thing you had of a friend because you're a professional.
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#47Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/27/2012 6:47:19 PM
Pitcher4 posted...

There's having an opinion. Then there is being ApolloCreed, where you force your opinion as the truth.

True, Guys an ass. I can see not liking the game...and I don't after beating it...but flooding every other topic is over kill.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#48ApolloCreedPosted 11/27/2012 6:52:19 PM
Pitcher4 posted...

True, Guys an ass. I can see not liking the game...and I don't after beating it...but flooding every other topic is over kill.

Yeah well perhaps I wouldn't post so much per topic if every time I posted didn't end with me getting attacked. But that's fine dude, you can have whatever opinion you want about me. This ain't exactly a popularity contest. Thanks for calling me an ass, that was swell.

---
"This game is like picking your ASS and then picking your nose!"
#49Forgive_ForgetPosted 11/27/2012 7:33:47 PM
The silence says it all for me. Interesting.
---
Poker dice champ since winning two games in a row
#50VandelayIncPosted 11/27/2012 10:19:01 PM
patrolling under a floating cargo pallet isnt a good idea, if 47 is around.