I understand that cops could tell I'm in disguise but the china town chefs?

#1FMALuciferODPosted 12/5/2012 11:11:36 AM
Are they freaking unionized or something? How would they know and more importantly why would they care? How do they know I'm not some new Chef that just opened a new stand half way across the map?
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Tommydreamerfan/Umbrella.png
#2LarryLOLsPosted 12/5/2012 11:16:09 AM
You don't mess with the union.
#3CrazyFox609Posted 12/5/2012 11:17:13 AM
A mysterious bald white man showing up halfway through dinner service.. Yeah.. totally unreasonable to them to be suspicious.
#4HedorianPosted 12/5/2012 11:18:28 AM
CrazyFox609 posted...
A mysterious bald white man showing up halfway through dinner service.. Yeah.. totally unreasonable to them to be suspicious.

They should be worried more about the food their cooking and their audiences not 47 walking around. They're not gonna see another chef walking around and automatically start thinking about whether or not they know him.
---
Gamefaqs: Where gamers are hostile towards each other
Currently playing: Psi Ops (PS2), Sleeping Dogs (Xbox 360)
#5EzsprinterPosted 12/5/2012 11:29:56 AM
Hedorian posted...
CrazyFox609 posted...

They should be worried more about the food their cooking and their audiences not 47 walking around. They're not gonna see another chef walking around and automatically start thinking about whether or not they know him.

I can understand everything but being recognized in the chipmunk costume and with a mask on by wades men.
#6Gnarly_BPosted 12/5/2012 12:41:55 PM
Yes, how strange that the oriental people recognise and are suspicious of the 6ft bald, white guy that is dressed like them.
---
People who want another SW Battlefront: 214
"Gnarly, you are clearly more educated than me" - OblivionScamp. GT: Charlievil
#7HedorianPosted 12/5/2012 12:53:48 PM
Gnarly_B posted...
Yes, how strange that the oriental people recognise and are suspicious of the 6ft bald, white guy that is dressed like them.

Yeah so strange! Only asian people are chefs in chinatown!
---
Gamefaqs: Where gamers are hostile towards each other
Currently playing: Psi Ops (PS2), Sleeping Dogs (Xbox 360)
#8Gnarly_BPosted 12/5/2012 12:57:20 PM
All the ones I've seen (in game) were.
---
People who want another SW Battlefront: 214
"Gnarly, you are clearly more educated than me" - OblivionScamp. GT: Charlievil
#9KontroLz85Posted 12/5/2012 1:41:19 PM
Well I know that whenever I see someone I don't recognize that works NEAR where I work I ALWAYS run straight to the police. Especially when they don't fit an established stereotype.
---
don't blame the game the game can't corrupt it's on save
#10Lord_VaderPosted 12/5/2012 1:41:39 PM
There are other white chefs in the Chinatown level. I agree with the TC though. For the convenience store and chinese new year levels, I found it harder to dodge the chefs in my disguise than the cops.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Darth Tinman
Live long and prosper.
More topics from this board...
Info is Power Achlegionisvegas47/28 10:51PM