Worth playing Blood money after playing this?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Absolution
  3. Worth playing Blood money after playing this?
4 years ago#1
I am almost done with campaign in this game, it has taken me awhile because I have played a lot of contracts mode. Anyway curious if blood money is worth playing after playing this game. Absolution is my first hitman game. I love stealth games. I know the graphics will be rougher compared to absolution but curious on trying a more traditional hitman game. Also I want to try the disguise system in blood $ since absoultions can get a little irritating sometimes even tough I fully understand the developers reasonings for using the current system.

My main question is how do the controls feel? How is the gunplay and all the other basic gameplay mechanics?
4 years ago#2
The controls and everything are pretty much the same, though there is no "change cover" move and the opportunities to "scale cover" are a lot fewer. Blood Money is a great game. If you enjoy it you should keep going backward in the series all the way to C47!
4 years ago#3
man i just restarted blood money after not playing it this it came out and I got to say, even though the graphics and movements are a bit dated the gameplay is so much better in bloodmoney than in absolution. Levels are much more open, they hits are a lot more fun, reading the news paper after killing the target is a nice bonus too. I feel that bloodmoney is a MUCH better game after playing absolution lol.
4 years ago#4
Blood Money is the better game.
4 years ago#5
You definatly should. It's still a great game
4 years ago#6
I loved Blood Money. The best one of the series. The graphics aren't as gorgeous as Absolution, but the gameplay and mechanics are far superior. You won't get any "How the f**k ???!!!!" moments the way you do in Absolution.
4 years ago#7
Chisoka posted...
I loved Blood Money. The best one of the series. The graphics aren't as gorgeous as Absolution, but the gameplay and mechanics are far superior. You won't get any "How the f**k ???!!!!" moments the way you do in Absolution.

That is because the disguise system is broken in Blood Money.
Rule 2, ignore rule 1.
4 years ago#8
You mean it's broken in Absolution.
"This game is like picking your ASS and then picking your nose!"
4 years ago#9
ApolloCreed posted...
You mean it's broken in Absolution.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
4 years ago#10
I know what I said. It is broken in Blood Money. The only way to blow your disguise is to kill or KO someone in front of someone while disguised.
Rule 2, ignore rule 1.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Absolution
  3. Worth playing Blood money after playing this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived