Worth playing Blood money after playing this?

#1Fishman24Posted 12/6/2012 9:52:03 PM
I am almost done with campaign in this game, it has taken me awhile because I have played a lot of contracts mode. Anyway curious if blood money is worth playing after playing this game. Absolution is my first hitman game. I love stealth games. I know the graphics will be rougher compared to absolution but curious on trying a more traditional hitman game. Also I want to try the disguise system in blood $ since absoultions can get a little irritating sometimes even tough I fully understand the developers reasonings for using the current system.

My main question is how do the controls feel? How is the gunplay and all the other basic gameplay mechanics?
#2killyoubig35Posted 12/6/2012 10:35:42 PM
The controls and everything are pretty much the same, though there is no "change cover" move and the opportunities to "scale cover" are a lot fewer. Blood Money is a great game. If you enjoy it you should keep going backward in the series all the way to C47!
#3RampageHowlPosted 12/6/2012 10:41:39 PM
man i just restarted blood money after not playing it this it came out and I got to say, even though the graphics and movements are a bit dated the gameplay is so much better in bloodmoney than in absolution. Levels are much more open, they hits are a lot more fun, reading the news paper after killing the target is a nice bonus too. I feel that bloodmoney is a MUCH better game after playing absolution lol.
#4AmplifyPosted 12/7/2012 12:02:38 AM
Blood Money is the better game.
#5TysonTerrorPosted 12/7/2012 2:06:30 AM
You definatly should. It's still a great game
#6ChisokaPosted 12/7/2012 6:07:45 AM
I loved Blood Money. The best one of the series. The graphics aren't as gorgeous as Absolution, but the gameplay and mechanics are far superior. You won't get any "How the f**k ???!!!!" moments the way you do in Absolution.
#7theos666Posted 12/7/2012 6:13:54 AM
Chisoka posted...
I loved Blood Money. The best one of the series. The graphics aren't as gorgeous as Absolution, but the gameplay and mechanics are far superior. You won't get any "How the f**k ???!!!!" moments the way you do in Absolution.

That is because the disguise system is broken in Blood Money.
---
Rule 2, ignore rule 1.
#8ApolloCreedPosted 12/7/2012 6:16:00 AM
You mean it's broken in Absolution.

---
"This game is like picking your ASS and then picking your nose!"
#9SSJ_JinPosted 12/7/2012 7:30:44 AM
ApolloCreed posted...
You mean it's broken in Absolution.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#10theos666Posted 12/7/2012 8:44:37 AM
I know what I said. It is broken in Blood Money. The only way to blow your disguise is to kill or KO someone in front of someone while disguised.
---
Rule 2, ignore rule 1.