Worth playing Blood money after playing this?

#11Fishman24(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 8:03:19 AM
Does anyone know why this game is so expensive every where I have looked it is pretty much $30 +? On amazon the game was $129?
#12theos666Posted 12/7/2012 8:31:03 AM
It went up because of Absolution's release.
---
Rule 2, ignore rule 1.
#13ApolloCreedPosted 12/7/2012 1:56:10 PM
Absolution being subpar made the demand for Blood Money go up.

---
"This game is like picking your ASS and then picking your nose!"
#14killyoubig35Posted 12/7/2012 2:31:50 PM
Blood Money is a superior game.
#15theos666Posted 12/7/2012 3:20:30 PM
ApolloCreed posted...
Absolution being subpar made the demand for Blood Money go up.

The price for Blood Money went up prior to Absolution's release.
---
Rule 2, ignore rule 1.
#16ApolloCreedPosted 12/7/2012 4:33:03 PM
That's normal, but it hasn't leveled off after the release, which is abnormal.

---
"This game is like picking your ASS and then picking your nose!"
#17PostalDudesHerePosted 12/7/2012 4:56:27 PM
TC, all of the hitman games are awesome and worth playing (including this one). other than the first one, you can get all of them quite cheap on PS2.

and Apollo, the price going up on earlier games is not abnormal at all, it happens almost every time a new game comes out in a series. they raise the price before the new game comes out because people want to play the earlier games before the new one comes out and they keep it raised for a while 'cause sometimes people play the new game and then want to go back and play all the older ones.
---
bet you didn't think you'd die today? SURPRISE!
#18bhamacukPosted 12/8/2012 12:56:06 AM
No it is not worth playing. You will be frustrated by the clunky controls, slow movement and dated graphics. I played it before I got Absolution cos I couldn't afford it, just to get me some Hitman action. I couldn't stand it and took it back.

Now playing the new one and boy what a difference. The controls and movement are so fluid and intuitive it makes it a dream to play and handle. Even small things like sprinting while crouched. Why has noone done that before in a game? And dragging bodies was a chore, sooo slow like I was a weakling and barely had any strength in me to move the bodies. In new version dragging bodies is smooth and quick as it should be.

BM is out dated in every way.

It is about 15 second hand over here.

Sure, you'll get a different game play experirence but its not necessarily better and the experience will be marred by the sluggishness and dated look and feel.
#19eeewriter716Posted 12/8/2012 6:01:02 AM
Blood Money is the best in the series. Absolution terrible save system and bad disguise system really can spoil the fun . Blood Money is nearly perfect, Hitman 2 is good and brought me and probably most fans into the series. The first one is too hard to enjoy (retrying a level 20 times in Absolution, try 50-100 in Codename 47) and Contracts, I think that was a remake of the first and yeah not real good either.
#20Gobey6Posted 12/8/2012 7:16:14 AM
After playing absolution I could not go back to blood money... It was a great game... In 2006... But those controls are really awful to use now... It's just a port of a last Gen game anyways.... There's a demo on Xbox live... Try it and decide for yourself
---
"You're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback." --- Gamertag: Gobey6