redneck chic

#1AmplifyPosted 12/6/2012 10:56:22 PM
as a dangol redneck ah feel mighty O-fended by this here game's reappropriatin' of my culture and mores dagnabbit. what makes a buncha dang rootin-tootin cityslickers like dem boys at eidos think they kin just feel this here game up with redneck ster-ree-o-types without consultin wit us reeel rednecks.

i'm a fixin to contact that little lady anita sarkeesian about this game's because its got me RILED UP SOMETHING FIERCE!
#2XMadjesterXPosted 12/6/2012 11:40:10 PM
Try again when your experiences aren't based solely on what you see on television.
---
Have a shpadoinkle day!
#3Agent_AcePosted 12/7/2012 4:08:02 AM
Could someone translate it into English please?
#4Cr0ssFire_BlitZPosted 12/7/2012 3:59:54 PM
got a lol out of me!
---
PSN- Cr0ssFire_Blitz
XBL- Cr0ss Justice
#5ApolloCreedPosted 12/7/2012 4:31:03 PM
Apollo approves of this here public announce-a-ment. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAA...!

lol, loved it. 10 / 10.

---
"This game is like picking your ASS and then picking your nose!"
#6OnyxTsunamiPosted 12/8/2012 5:22:50 AM
Amplify posted...
as a dangol redneck ah feel mighty O-fended by this here game's reappropriatin' of my culture and mores dagnabbit. what makes a buncha dang rootin-tootin cityslickers like dem boys at eidos think they kin just feel this here game up with redneck ster-ree-o-types without consultin wit us reeel rednecks.

i'm a fixin to contact that little lady anita sarkeesian about this game's because its got me RILED UP SOMETHING FIERCE!

As a person who lives in a rural area and can identify and see a misrepresentation of my culture and mores, I am offended. What makes a group of urban, metropolitan men at Eidos think that they can include these incorrect portrayals without consulting an actual person who lives the lifestyle these characters attempt to represent?

I'm going to write Anita Sarkesian about this game because I'm very upset about this.
#7ProfBuritoPosted 12/8/2012 5:26:45 AM
Amplify posted...

Translation: I am a troll and should be ignored.
---
We are Microsoft, your company will adapt to service ours, resistance is futile.
#8ApolloCreedPosted 12/8/2012 5:27:08 AM
OnyxTsunami posted...

As a person who lives in a rural area and can identify and see a misrepresentation of my culture and mores, I am offended. What makes a group of urban, metropolitan men at Eidos think that they can include these incorrect portrayals without consulting an actual person who lives the lifestyle these characters attempt to represent?

I'm going to write Anita Sarkesian about this game because I'm very upset about this.

Okay... ...now I'm offended.

---
#9ApolloCreedPosted 12/8/2012 5:28:15 AM
ProfBurito posted...
Translation: I am a troll and should be ignored.

wow... uptight much...?

---