Hitman Absolution didn't get a single nomination at the VGA

#1ApolloCreedPosted 12/8/2012 4:40:47 AM
How do you like me now...? Did I call it, or did I call it...?

---
"This game is like picking your ASS and then picking your nose!"
#2TheGazatronPosted 12/8/2012 5:03:07 AM
I don't know, do you even have it's number?
---
The way to play the game is the way I PLAY THE GAME - OTG Gaming - People who agree to date = 0 - Started 18/10/12
#3OnyxTsunamiPosted 12/8/2012 5:07:41 AM
How could it?

They haven't announced the 2013 nominees yet.

Absolution came out two days after the 2012 nominee list was released.
#4ApolloCreed(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:16:45 AM
How's that...? Didn't Walking Dead Episode 5 come out two days after Hitman Abysmal...?

---
#5OnyxTsunamiPosted 12/8/2012 5:31:21 AM
While that is true, you could have played the other 4 episodes of that game. Nothing major about the game play would have changed with only one episode to go.

So if your point is to say that the game is bad, again, using the the 2012 VGA nomination list to corroborate your opinion is off base. The game wasn't out long enough before the nominees list. If it makes you feel better, the game probably won't make the 2013 list in any major category because a lot of larger blockbusters will be released between now and next year so you should feel some satisfaction from that.

At any rate, perhaps you should make accounts on Amazon.com and review the game badly and hope you hit the make the most critical review. That way, your opinion is sure to have much more impact than around people who actually enjoy this game even if they don't think that it is the best game ever.
#6ApolloCreed(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:38:12 AM
While that is true, you could have played the other 4 episodes of that game.

Are you sure you know what you're talking about...? Or are you just assuming...?

Because by that logic, every episode but the last one won game of the year. That's strange because I thought the game won because of it's incredible storyline. Episode 5 was a pretty big part of that.

---
#7BasiKMoistAPosted 12/8/2012 5:45:39 AM
I still don't understand why you're still here? For a game you feel was a waste of time for a Hitman game, you sure like to dwell on these boards.
---
"If you're gonna **** up, best get it outta the way early."
#8theos666Posted 12/8/2012 5:54:02 AM
BasiKMoistA posted...
I still don't understand why you're still here? For a game you feel was a waste of time for a Hitman game, you sure like to dwell on these boards.

---
Rule 2, ignore rule 1.
#9OnyxTsunamiPosted 12/8/2012 6:05:26 AM
ApolloCreed posted...
While that is true, you could have played the other 4 episodes of that game.

Are you sure you know what you're talking about...? Or are you just assuming...?

Because by that logic, every episode but the last one won game of the year. That's strange because I thought the game won because of it's incredible storyline. Episode 5 was a pretty big part of that.

You're right. They don't have a cut off date for nominees.
#10SolidStryderPosted 12/8/2012 6:57:05 AM
theos666 posted...
BasiKMoistA posted...