The hotel level is so damn hard even on normal

#1OmegaPillowPosted 12/8/2012 4:53:06 AM
I`m at the part where you have to sneak past the guards at the hotel spot, and theyre equpped with flashlights, any advise?

I swear this game is all about trial, and error.
---
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer capcoms defense force damage control on sfxt::http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999533-street-fighter-x-tekken/62143163
#2ApolloCreedPosted 12/8/2012 4:56:57 AM
OmegaPillow posted...
I`m at the part where you have to sneak past the guards at the hotel spot, and theyre equpped with flashlights, any advise?

That's not entirely true. It's also about monotony and opening doors...!

---
"This game is like picking your ASS and then picking your nose!"
#3SolidStryderPosted 12/8/2012 6:58:50 AM
ApolloCreed posted...
OmegaPillow posted...

That's not entirely true. It's also about monotony and opening doors...!

Another helpful and unbutt-hurt post from Apollo!
#4Gobey6Posted 12/8/2012 7:10:48 AM
OmegaPillow posted...

I had trouble here too... Throw things to distract the guards... And get a janitors outfit.... Sabotage circuit breakers..... And sneak onto the elevator in the basement..... Hitnan games however are founded on trial and error
---
"You're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback." --- Gamertag: Gobey6
#5TrueFinalePosted 12/8/2012 7:18:22 AM
I haven't timed it but I believe you can complete that stage in under 5 minutes after exploring and knowing the whole place in and out.

If you think that level is hard wait till you get to end game levels....
---
If everyone's opinion & values are the same, the human world would be 'perfect' and at peace.
~ I need to return some DVDs
#6aflawedpeacePosted 12/8/2012 7:19:25 AM
OmegaPillow posted...

That's because you're trying to play this game like it's hitman. Try playing it like splinter cell or MGS.
#7zenandiPosted 12/8/2012 7:20:44 AM
I'd advise another insertion point. Try the door on the left of the public toilets, then climbing out the window, and then re-entering the other end... This will net you a disguise in the laundry room.

After that though, I ran out of patience, and things went to hell in a hurry -_-;
#8SavottPosted 12/8/2012 7:21:12 AM
Of course the game is trial and error.

Did you expect to play it and instantly know what to do right off the bat?
---
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make the Xbox 360.
#9OmegaPillow(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:30:45 AM
Savott posted...
Of course the game is trial and error.

Did you expect to play it and instantly know what to do right off the bat?

I was just use to knowing everything in blood money, i apologize
---
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer capcoms defense force damage control on sfxt::http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999533-street-fighter-x-tekken/62143163
#10OmegaPillow(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:31:21 AM
Gobey6 posted...
OmegaPillow posted...

I had trouble here too... Throw things to distract the guards... And get a janitors outfit.... Sabotage circuit breakers..... And sneak onto the elevator in the basement..... Hitnan games however are founded on trial and error

Thanks, i didnt know i had to go to the basement as well
---