is there still a save error with the 360 version?

#1ianthegamerPosted 12/10/2012 11:53:19 AM
do saves still go corrupt or get erased or was it patch already? buying this on amazon and need to know. Will skip on buying if it isnt fixed yet
---
"Nobody cares about SKN or King of Fighters anymore. Go play Art of Fighting or SvC Chaos 29.99 ONLI and get lose."-GWEndlessDuel
#2dingdongdingPosted 12/10/2012 4:50:30 PM
As far as I know it isn't fixed yet , but the patch is due out anytime now , they said it would be the week of December 10.... which is this week of course. I myself haven't started the game yet can't wait till they patch it so I can finally play.
#3MetlGearPIkachuPosted 12/10/2012 5:09:44 PM
Seriously, how do developers think they can get away with s*** like this. I don't mind a glitch that freezes your game forcing a reboot, but to eliminate your save data randomly for no reason? I hope jobs were lost.
---
http://read.mtvhive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/loiter-banana-HD.gif http://read.mtvhive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/loiter-patrick-HD.gif
#4PostalDudesHerePosted 12/10/2012 7:34:13 PM
MetlGearPIkachu posted...
Seriously, how do developers think they can get away with s*** like this. I don't mind a glitch that freezes your game forcing a reboot, but to eliminate your save data randomly for no reason? I hope jobs were lost.

because it might not have happened to anyone during testing, I've played through multiple times with only one freeze that did nothing other than freeze the game. many others haven't gotten the save killer freeze either. so stop blaming the devs unless you can prove they knew about it prior to shipping.
---
bet you didn't think you'd die today? SURPRISE!
#5ApolloCreedPosted 12/11/2012 12:21:18 AM
Making excuses for the developers... lol. Geez... Tell me, just how many shares of Square Enix stock did you buy bro...?

---
"This game is like picking your ASS and then picking your nose!"
#6tomcatobitricePosted 12/11/2012 12:53:58 PM
ApolloCreed posted...
Making excuses for the developers... lol. Geez... Tell me, just how many shares of Square Enix stock did you buy bro...?

---
MY CP(\__/)U is neural net processor, a learning computer.Cyberdyne systems Model 101....... A WAR machine Terminator looking(='.'=) for Sarah and John Connor.
#7PostalDudesHerePosted 12/11/2012 1:31:01 PM
ApolloCreed posted...

ah, another ignorant troll post from Apollo. haven't you had your ass kicked by me enough already? I mean I'm not getting tired of kicking it but I'd expect that after 3 weeks you'd get tired of it getting kicked.

also, my challenge is open to you to prove me wrong too.
---
#8diablogamerPosted 12/12/2012 1:44:09 AM
This kinda "bug" happens in most games that use this type of save system. Its no secret this save system can cause save wipes very easily I have no idea why devs still opt to use this system its completely absurd.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein
#9tomkat69pcPosted 12/12/2012 2:26:33 AM
PostalDudesHere posted...
ApolloCreed posted...

ah, another ignorant troll post from Apollo. haven't you had your ass kicked by me enough already? I mean I'm not getting tired of kicking it but I'd expect that after 3 weeks you'd get tired of it getting kicked.

this time he is right - it should be patched ..
#10PostalDudesHerePosted 12/12/2012 1:10:47 PM
tomkat69pc posted...
PostalDudesHere posted...
ApolloCreed posted...

this time he is right - it should be patched ..

I'm not saying it shouldn't be patched, I'm saying how do you know the devs knew about it before release? bad glitches get through testing all the time and aren't discovered 'till the public gets it. so no, Apollo is still a troll and he will never be right.
---
More topics from this board...
Info is Power Achlegionisvegas47/28 10:51PM