English Language Pack DLC Question

#12DshmuploverPosted 12/27/2012 3:31:57 PM
OK so this may come across pretty stupid but what doe this DLC do? the game is already in English and the description says it allows the option to use the original audio recorded in the game but since downloading it I don't even see an option anywhere?

Got this for Christmas, great game BTW, I love Hitman games, just been playing through Blood Money and I'm really impressed with Absolution, the amount of contest and re-playability packed into this game is unbelievable.
---
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.
GT: cloudskipa
#2TheDawnRiderPosted 12/27/2012 3:35:58 PM
2Dshmuplover posted...
Got this for Christmas, great game BTW, I love Hitman games, just been playing through Blood Money and I'm really impressed with Absolution, the amount of contest and re-playability packed into this game is unbelievable.

Lol, I laughed so hard at this. Good joke man.
#3MlCKHEADPosted 12/27/2012 3:37:55 PM
You're right, the game is...

...Unbelievable.
#4ShELbY_GT500Posted 12/27/2012 3:43:02 PM
TC I apologise for those 2 trolls above me. I think the word troll is used very accurately here.

In response to your question I dont have an answer. I have not checked for any DLC. Hopefully someone will answer you soon.
---
Mess with the bull?...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcxb98pROb1r6r2k3o1_250.jpg
#5theos666Posted 12/27/2012 3:44:26 PM
Don't you have anything better to do than hang around a board to a game you do not like. Go play a game you enjoy.
---
Rule 2, ignore rule 1.
#62Dshmuplover(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 3:47:09 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
TC I apologise for those 2 trolls above me. I think the word troll is used very accurately here.

In response to your question I dont have an answer. I have not checked for any DLC. Hopefully someone will answer you soon.

Thanks. What is wrong with this board? Everything is negative, why hang around here to hate on the game. I've been playing Hitman games since Silent Assassin and while this game switches things up a bit it's still a fantastic game. Maybe it's a little too hard for some people?
---
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.
GT: cloudskipa
#7bluehat94Posted 12/27/2012 3:47:52 PM
I too would like to know what it does.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#8ShELbY_GT500Posted 12/27/2012 3:53:24 PM
2Dshmuplover posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...

Thanks. What is wrong with this board? Everything is negative, why hang around here to hate on the game. I've been playing Hitman games since Silent Assassin and while this game switches things up a bit it's still a fantastic game. Maybe it's a little too hard for some people?

It is hard for them to move on. I argue against these trolls all the time. Im not actually defending the game, Im just trying to point out how pathetic they are for hanging around.

Its common sense really.
---
Mess with the bull?...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcxb98pROb1r6r2k3o1_250.jpg
#9TheDawnRiderPosted 12/27/2012 4:14:44 PM
2Dshmuplover posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...

Thanks. What is wrong with this board? Everything is negative?

Absolution was a very hyped up game that turned out to be the biggest disappointment of 2012... It's the Devil May Cry 2 of the Hitman series. The Ninja Gaiden 3...Well, you get my point.
#10sknmakPosted 12/27/2012 4:33:09 PM
OK so this may come across pretty stupid but what doe this DLC do? the game is already in English and the description says it allows the option to use the original audio recorded in the game but since downloading it I don't even see an option anywhere?

Yeah TC don't worry about some of the users here. At this point they are clearly trolling as you can see. The only info I have is the same info you have

Download the FREE English language pack for Hitman Absolution and get access to the original audio recorded for the game. This download pack will add the ability to select ‘English’ audio in the Options menu

I'm guessing this is for different countries maybe? People who want English language, but their game only supports their region language or something like that maybe? Hell to be honest I don't know. Download it and tell me what sounds different lol.
---
NEW Video Game Remakes Uploaded
http://www.youtube.com/user/sknocturnal