This game is boring as hell

#1UnknownWinPosted 1/16/2013 10:29:04 PM
And I have to admit I was one of those who hyped it like s***.
#2theos666Posted 1/16/2013 11:00:55 PM
To each their own.
---
Rule 2, ignore rule 1.
#3UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 11:28:25 PM
theos666 posted...
To each their own.

Yeah, I think so.

Anyway I hope you guys enjoy the game, I won't annoy you that much haha, That's just my last topic for this board.
#4theos666Posted 1/17/2013 1:27:04 AM(edited)
I am thinking if getting Tomb Raider next. I don't want to preorder because it seems as if game prices drop quickly these days. What is in your playlist?

---
#5ApolloCreedPosted 1/17/2013 1:31:43 AM

That's an excellent point. It not only fails as a Hitman game, it also fails at whatever it's trying to be. It's just a boring game that was clearly written by drunks. This game was simply an attempt to cash in on the name.... it's basically a Splinter Cell clone but far less memorable. It's one of those games where after you play it for a few hours you realize that it just got farted into stores for a quick buck.

---
"This game is like picking your ASS and then picking your nose!"
#6UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 2:57:40 AM
theos666 posted...
I am thinking if getting Tomb Raider next. I don't want to preorder because it seems as if game prices drop quickly these days. What is in your playlist?

---

DmC and MGR (I'll get those two used)

I dunno about the rest, I'll pre-order The Last of Us and GTA V soon.
#7UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 2:59:58 AM
ApolloCreed posted...

That's an excellent point. It not only fails as a Hitman game, it also fails at whatever it's trying to be. It's just a boring game that was clearly written by drunks. This game was simply an attempt to cash in on the name.... it's basically a Splinter Cell clone but far less memorable. It's one of those games where after you play it for a few hours you realize that it just got farted into stores for a quick buck.

Man, I'm trying to enjoy it. It just doesn't work.. I only played Hitman: Blood Money on PS2. But for some reason this game just isn't as fun as Bloody Money.

I got BORED 'trying' to enjoy Absolution :/
#8atomsteelePosted 1/17/2013 3:43:57 AM
I enjoy it. I have been a fan of the series since the first game and it's not like over the top bad guys and a shallow story are new. Its always been about the number of ways available to go at your target. Some of the levels are more limited than past games (it's not blood money 2) but others have many options. Contracts mode adds a lot to replay as well as the challenges. Over all I'm glad I own it and will go back to it for kicks occasionally just like blood money. I'm not trying to start a flame war ( everyone is fully aware of your opinion at this point Apollo) that's just my two cents. It definitely seems to be a love it or hate it kind of game.
#9ShELbY_GT500Posted 1/17/2013 4:41:19 AM
theos666 posted...

---

Ive got Tomb Raider and GTA V on pre order. I have not played a Tomb Raider since the Sega Saturn!

As for now Im on the nostalgia route currently playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Im seriously considering going for a FF VII run.
---
Mess with the bull?...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcxb98pROb1r6r2k3o1_250.jpg
#10theos666Posted 1/17/2013 5:22:22 AM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
theos666 posted...

---

Ive got Tomb Raider and GTA V on pre order. I have not played a Tomb Raider since the Sega Saturn!

As for now Im on the nostalgia route currently playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Im seriously considering going for a FF VII run.

My playlist is Absolution and RE 6. I play co op with my best friend. He lives 3000 miles away and it is difficult to match our schedules.

Tomb Raider looks good. I want to play as Katniss jk. I want to replay Contracts as well. That can wait for a bit though.
---
Rule 2, ignore rule 1.