Doesn't Contract give the Old-whiners exactly what they want?

#1zenandiPosted 1/18/2013 1:08:29 PM
It turns every stage into a Contract. You can bring whatever gun you want.

Heck, technically, you can assassinate whoever you want too and make a Contract out of it. Don't like the disguise system, dress up like a chicken. Or w/e doesn't get detected on that stage.

What ARE they whining about? o_0
#2daniel79Posted 1/18/2013 4:34:19 PM
zenandi posted...
It turns every stage into a Contract. You can bring whatever gun you want.

Heck, technically, you can assassinate whoever you want too and make a Contract out of it. Don't like the disguise system, dress up like a chicken. Or w/e doesn't get detected on that stage.

What ARE they whining about? o_0

What are you whining about, exactly?

This game died about two months ago. Your a bit late...
#3PostalDudesHerePosted 1/18/2013 7:09:28 PM
but the whiners are still whining. maybe not as much as before but they're still doing it.
---
bet you didn't think you'd die today? SURPRISE!
#4ShELbY_GT500Posted 1/18/2013 8:18:21 PM
PostalDudesHere posted...
but the whiners are still whining. maybe not as much as before but they're still doing it.

Not enough to justify a stupid topic like this. TC is late to the party and as a person who likes Hitman: Absolution; No, contracts is not the same as the nostalgic levels that most of us loved from Silent, Assasin, Contracts, Blood Money.
---
Mess with the bull?...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcxb98pROb1r6r2k3o1_250.jpg
#5Erik_PPosted 1/18/2013 10:22:56 PM
In other news Henry Ford invented an "automobile." It's basically a horseless carriage!
---
Yippee ki yay Mr Falcon
#6daniel79Posted 1/19/2013 3:57:47 AM
Erik_P posted...
In other news Henry Ford invented an "automobile." It's basically a horseless carriage!

Can I get one in red? :P
#7aflawedpeacePosted 1/19/2013 4:08:08 PM

Whiners whining about whiners...interesting.
#8PostalDudesHerePosted 1/20/2013 6:39:42 PM
aflawedpeace posted...

Whiners whining about whiners...interesting.

epic fail. where is my "whining"? nowhere. I guess to a hater and a whiner, stating the fact that whiners are still whining is now considered whining. so sad.
---
#9TheDawnRiderPosted 1/20/2013 11:13:56 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...

No, contracts is not the same as the nostalgic levels that most of us loved from Silent, Assasin, Contracts, Blood Money.

This. You'd have to be pretty ignorant, to even assume that the lame "Contracts mode" gimmick is anything close to the classic style levels and gameplay from the previous Hitman games.
#10PostalDudesHerePosted 1/21/2013 12:16:01 AM
TheDawnRider posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...

No, contracts is not the same as the nostalgic levels that most of us loved from Silent, Assasin, Contracts, Blood Money.

This. You'd have to be pretty ignorant, to even assume that the lame "Contracts mode" gimmick is anything close to the classic style levels and gameplay from the previous Hitman games.

try reading, since it seems like you never do. I never said it was, I said that whiners are still whining, a statement that you just proved to be fact.
---
More topics from this board...
Info is Power Achlegionisvegas47/28 10:51PM