does anyone else found this morbid ?

#1vogelkackePosted 1/24/2013 5:44:12 AM
you basically have to put the unconscious stripper in the same box as you put don osmond. i mean imagine what happens after she wakes up.
#2zenandiPosted 1/24/2013 8:08:01 AM
You think that's morbid?

Think about the guard that wakes up in the woodchipper (or watcha call it...) and finds out his lady boss just passed by the same way.
#3ChisokaPosted 1/25/2013 9:59:52 AM
What unconscious stripper? She leaves, he gets on the phone, wait until he's finished, shoot him in the head, put him in the box and quietly leave. Easy to do the Vixen Club level with no non-target kills or subdues.
#4VideoMasterPosted 1/25/2013 10:42:57 AM
Chisoka posted...
What unconscious stripper? She leaves, he gets on the phone, wait until he's finished, shoot him in the head, put him in the box and quietly leave. Easy to do the Vixen Club level with no non-target kills or subdues.

It amazes me how many playthroughs I went through and how often I tried killing Don Osmond in that little area and dumping his body unseen until it hit me.....Wait, can I shoot him through this glass and go unnoticed!?

>_>
---
www.youtube.com/frankswarjournal - DVD updates, general movie related vlogs, etc.
#5hghgnbnbPosted 2/7/2013 6:03:25 AM
When you put 2 bodies in the sake closet, the second is bent over so it looks like the first is boning them. The series is popular for its dark humor. When I spree the gunshop, I always put Lily in a closet with the gunships owner(not sure if father or grandfather)
---
As always, please pay no heed to Jessica Merizan. She doesn't know what she's talking about
More topics from this board...
Info is Power Achlegionisvegas37/28 7:46PM