Contender

#1dimebag666Posted 2/1/2013 7:18:28 AM
This is the only achievement that I need to get but none of my friends play this game. Would anyone be able invite me to a competition so I can gain this?
---
XBL GT Lawtie7
#2VideoMasterPosted 2/1/2013 7:45:04 AM
I guess I should bump my topic. I actually made one for people like you (and like how I was where someone helped me) offering me sending a contract to people who need someone to send a contract to them.

I'll send you a friend request later on and then I'll send you one of mine after you accept.
---
www.youtube.com/frankswarjournal - DVD updates, general movie related vlogs, etc.
#3dimebag666(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:04:34 AM
Thanks! I will check back later.
---
XBL GT Lawtie7
#4VideoMasterPosted 2/2/2013 9:25:48 AM
Okay, I finally just sent you the friend request. I'll send you a contract later after you accept.
---
www.youtube.com/frankswarjournal - DVD updates, general movie related vlogs, etc.
#5Runner_stylePosted 2/3/2013 12:18:41 AM
For anyone else who's looking for the Contender achievement you don't need your friends don't even need to own the game in order to get it.

Create a Contract Competition > Send it to a random friend, and the achievement will pop. (I sent mine to a friend who hasn't played her 360 for at least a year now). The only achievement you need a friend who's played this for is the Partners in Crime achievement.
---
Some idiots on GFaqs need to learn the difference between trolling, and a different opinion. If you're offended by this sig, you're one of those idiots.