Contender

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dimebag666

dimebag666
3 years ago#1
This is the only achievement that I need to get but none of my friends play this game. Would anyone be able invite me to a competition so I can gain this?
XBL GT Lawtie7

User Info: VideoMaster

VideoMaster
3 years ago#2
I guess I should bump my topic. I actually made one for people like you (and like how I was where someone helped me) offering me sending a contract to people who need someone to send a contract to them.

I'll send you a friend request later on and then I'll send you one of mine after you accept.
www.youtube.com/frankswarjournal - DVD updates, general movie related vlogs, etc.

User Info: dimebag666

dimebag666
3 years ago#3
Thanks! I will check back later.
XBL GT Lawtie7

User Info: VideoMaster

VideoMaster
3 years ago#4
Okay, I finally just sent you the friend request. I'll send you a contract later after you accept.
www.youtube.com/frankswarjournal - DVD updates, general movie related vlogs, etc.

User Info: Runner_style

Runner_style
3 years ago#5
For anyone else who's looking for the Contender achievement you don't need your friends don't even need to own the game in order to get it.

Create a Contract Competition > Send it to a random friend, and the achievement will pop. (I sent mine to a friend who hasn't played her 360 for at least a year now). The only achievement you need a friend who's played this for is the Partners in Crime achievement.
Some idiots on GFaqs need to learn the difference between trolling, and a different opinion. If you're offended by this sig, you're one of those idiots.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived