So apparently Paul Walker...

#1DrunkBeardGuyPosted 2/5/2013 9:50:07 PM
Is going to be 47 in a rebooted Hitman movie.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/02/fox-reloading-hitman-with-paul-walker-as-bald-barcoded-assassin-agent-47/

This is pretty terrible casting, honestly. Timothy Olyphant wasn't the problem with the last movie, and he was a pretty damn good 47.

Somehow, Paul will have less charisma than 47 and it's going to show. If Tim couldn't make a movie work, how the hell is Paul Walker going to?
---
May the odds be ever in your favor
http://i.imgur.com/C41sDRQ.gif
#2Gobey6Posted 2/5/2013 10:05:52 PM
Man I stopped caring about any video game movies a long time ago.... They're all gonna suck... Accept it and move on
---
"You're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback." --- Gamertag: Gobey6
#3casedawgzPosted 2/6/2013 9:56:54 PM
Agreed, TC. It wasn't Oliphant's fault; he oozes charisma. Meanwhile, Paul Walker has no charisma at all. Sometimes, in the right light, some charisma may reflect off of Vin Diesel and onto him, but usually? Nope.
#4ShELbY_GT500Posted 2/7/2013 6:05:16 PM
casedawgz posted...
Agreed, TC. It wasn't Oliphant's fault; he oozes charisma. Meanwhile, Paul Walker has no charisma at all. Sometimes, in the right light, some charisma may reflect off of Vin Diesel and onto him, but usually? Nope.

I dont mind Paul Walker but I cant see him as an Agent 47. I also thought Timothy Olyphant done a great job as 47. Funnily enough Vin Diesel was originally going to be Agent 47 in Hitman however he pulled out so Olyphant was second choice. I like Vin Diesel in most movies too but I couldnt see him as 47 either.
---
Mess with the bull?...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcxb98pROb1r6r2k3o1_250.jpg
#5The_Prophet_78Posted 2/7/2013 6:57:26 PM
olyphant is too busy doing justified which is a great show. now paul walker is a pretty average actor in big name movies BUT HE DID EXTREMELY WELL in Running Scared. when you watch that movie your going to have to watch it a 2nd time to fully understand the details in paul walkers acting. he did a fantastic job playing that part. if you want the spoiler of the movie then look down there.....

SPOILERS

Spoliers SPOILERS Spoilers

He is an undercover cop

Spoilers SPOILERS Spoilers
---
FACT if somehow everyone on gamefaqs was mailed a $100 bill, tons of topics would come up with people complaining that theirs was wrinkled
#6daniel79Posted 2/8/2013 8:34:42 AM
The_Prophet_78 posted...
olyphant is too busy doing justified which is a great show. now paul walker is a pretty average actor in big name movies BUT HE DID EXTREMELY WELL in Running Scared. when you watch that movie your going to have to watch it a 2nd time to fully understand the details in paul walkers acting. he did a fantastic job playing that part. if you want the spoiler of the movie then look down there.....

SPOILERS

He is an undercover cop

Why even bother posting that spoiler? Why go and tell people to watch the film, twice, and then give it away with a spolier?

What a moron..
#7ClarifinatiousPosted 2/8/2013 8:39:22 AM
daniel79 posted...
The_Prophet_78 posted...

SPOILERS

He is an undercover cop

Why even bother posting that spoiler? Why go and tell people to watch the film, twice, and then give it away with a spolier?

What a moron..

Meanie.
---
SCREAMINGBEATSS posted...
Books? Knowledge is priceless yo
#8The_Prophet_78Posted 2/9/2013 1:12:21 AM
ya see... now i sat here thinkin that the word spoiler, and my previous warning about, would lead the reader to stray away from the bottom half of the post

but you daniel79... it is you that is the moronic imbecile to read past all the warnings and view the spoiler

that logic you just showcased would be like you walking up to a voltage box in the rain which read dont touch and.... well im going to assume everyone knows how that ends.

but you daniel79.... you the moronic imbecile, may need to ask another fellow how that story ends

your life may very well depend on it
---
FACT if somehow everyone on gamefaqs was mailed a $100 bill, tons of topics would come up with people complaining that theirs was wrinkled
#9CruorComaPosted 2/9/2013 5:37:37 AM
Vinnie Jones would make a good Agent 47. The silent intensity he displayed in Midnight Meat Train was exactly what a Hitman film could use. Just saying.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#10TheCongoPosted 2/13/2013 8:57:02 PM
Paul Walker would not work.

Why not just get David Bateson to do it? Not only does he have 47's voice but he would also look the part.

It annoys me, they could make such a fantastic, beautiful movie with Hitman. It is a game that they could make into a great movie without messing around with it.

I like Timothy Olyphant, but not as a 47.
---
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not." - Abraham Lincoln