Operation Sledgehammer - Surgical Precision Part 2

#1se0samhPosted 2/17/2013 12:22:53 PM
hi everyone,

any suggestions or advice would be grateful

am trying to complete the challenges for Operation Sledgehammer and can't seem to unlock Surgical Precision Part 2 let alone Part 3

Part 1 has unlocked through my first playthrough

i have managed to complete the level on a number of occasions without being spotted and killing all the guards with headshots but can't figure out why the challenge won't unlock

is there a glitch? i've looked at videos on youtube and looked for posts and can't seem to figure out what the difference is...

thanks very much in advance
#2se0samh(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 12:07:16 AM
se0samh posted...
hi everyone,

am trying to complete the challenges for Operation Sledgehammer and can't seem to unlock Surgical Precision Part 2 let alone Part 3

i have managed to complete the level on a number of occasions without being spotted and killing all the guards with headshots but can't figure out why the challenge won't unlock

is there a glitch? i've looked at videos on youtube and looked for posts and can't seem to figure out what the difference is...

#3se0samh(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 12:07:49 PM
se0samh posted...
se0samh posted...
hi everyone,

#4se0samh(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 12:24:33 AM

More topics from this board...
Info is Power Achlegionisvegas47/28 10:51PM