Operation Sledgehammer - Surgical Precision Part 2

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Absolution
  3. Operation Sledgehammer - Surgical Precision Part 2
2 years ago#1
hi everyone,

any suggestions or advice would be grateful

am trying to complete the challenges for Operation Sledgehammer and can't seem to unlock Surgical Precision Part 2 let alone Part 3

Part 1 has unlocked through my first playthrough

i have managed to complete the level on a number of occasions without being spotted and killing all the guards with headshots but can't figure out why the challenge won't unlock

is there a glitch? i've looked at videos on youtube and looked for posts and can't seem to figure out what the difference is...

thanks very much in advance
2 years ago#2
se0samh posted...
hi everyone,

am trying to complete the challenges for Operation Sledgehammer and can't seem to unlock Surgical Precision Part 2 let alone Part 3

i have managed to complete the level on a number of occasions without being spotted and killing all the guards with headshots but can't figure out why the challenge won't unlock

is there a glitch? i've looked at videos on youtube and looked for posts and can't seem to figure out what the difference is...

2 years ago#3
se0samh posted...
se0samh posted...
hi everyone,

2 years ago#4

1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Absolution
  3. Operation Sledgehammer - Surgical Precision Part 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived