How do/Can I overwrite the starting point of a checkpoint?

#1StuflamesPosted 2/18/2013 11:16:43 AM
Not the in-level checkpoints, I mean the checkpoints that mark the different stages of a level, and that you can pick from in level select.

I'm in a kinda bad spot starting in one section of a stage, due to how I played the previous section. I played the first section again and got through in much better shape, then I started the new stage but either quit or maybe have shut off my xbox.

Anyway I went to play the section today where I should be in better shape, but the original set up from the first playthrough of that section is still there.

Do I have to beat the second stage and replay the whole level to get a different loadout at the start of the second stage? Is the in-menu quit option the way to save the starting set-up?

Sorry if any of this is convoluted, I'm not really finding the right words here. . .
---
XboxGT: ShakeMeatLock
#2theos666Posted 2/18/2013 11:26:42 AM
I don't know. Whenever I replayed a section to have a better go with the next it carried over with the level select. Try redoing it again to see what happens. Post your results, please.
---
Rule 2, ignore rule 1.