How do/Can I overwrite the starting point of a checkpoint?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Absolution
  3. How do/Can I overwrite the starting point of a checkpoint?
3 years ago#1
Not the in-level checkpoints, I mean the checkpoints that mark the different stages of a level, and that you can pick from in level select.

I'm in a kinda bad spot starting in one section of a stage, due to how I played the previous section. I played the first section again and got through in much better shape, then I started the new stage but either quit or maybe have shut off my xbox.

Anyway I went to play the section today where I should be in better shape, but the original set up from the first playthrough of that section is still there.

Do I have to beat the second stage and replay the whole level to get a different loadout at the start of the second stage? Is the in-menu quit option the way to save the starting set-up?

Sorry if any of this is convoluted, I'm not really finding the right words here. . .
XboxGT: ShakeMeatLock
3 years ago#2
I don't know. Whenever I replayed a section to have a better go with the next it carried over with the level select. Try redoing it again to see what happens. Post your results, please.
Rule 2, ignore rule 1.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Absolution
  3. How do/Can I overwrite the starting point of a checkpoint?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived