So I finally finished the game. Ending was... *Spoilers*

#1DarkKirby2500Posted 2/19/2013 1:18:26 PM
Stupid. Least they could do was explain how Diana survived and fooled all the corpse IDs (you could theorize she just paid everyone off and had friends everywhere but it's still due an explanation).

This game wasn't exactly proficient with plot with 47 looking as if he was cutting his bar code off only to have it discovered intact, right in the next level, and for him to join the Agency at the end of the game again under Diana who for some reason has so much power she can reveal she faked her death for over 1/2 a year after exposing the Agency and all its employees to the world and suddenly she's in charge again, everyone accepts her, trusts her and her decisions without questions.

With no explanation, at all.

While Diana was in every game, she was never an important character, ANYONE could replace her, all she did was mission brief 47, drug 47 1x, then put guns on 47's unconscious body. Saying her death was faked and suddenly she fixed everything and 47 is back with the Agency seems like a cop out to "reset" the situation so everything is back to default.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#2git2thechoppaPosted 2/19/2013 3:55:02 PM
Deus ex machina is a pain in the butt in this game.
---
I went to GameFAQs and all I got was this lousy sig.
#3DarkKirby2500(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 6:52:22 PM
git2thechoppa posted...
Deus ex machina is a pain in the butt in this game.

Also this...

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ResetButton

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StatusQuoIsGod
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#4untouchable010Posted 2/20/2013 8:38:07 PM
I'm guessing more will be revealed for the next game.
---
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings.
#5git2thechoppaPosted 2/21/2013 8:57:57 AM
untouchable010 posted...
I'm guessing more will be revealed for the next game.

You guess wrong.
---
I went to GameFAQs and all I got was this lousy sig.
#6elaukaPosted 2/21/2013 1:41:04 PM
i just spent like an hour looking through that site you linked, its quite funny
---
GT-Elduka1 (if you want to add me tell me your from here)
#7BodeciaBustPosted 2/22/2013 12:56:09 PM
elauka posted...
i just spent like an hour looking through that site you linked, its quite funny

It has that effect on everyone.
---
Made you look.
#8untouchable010Posted 2/26/2013 9:29:48 PM
Well you can tell how he says "I should kill you," right after he lowers his gun to make the kill shot. I guess he assumed she could survive where the bullet landed. And he never does tell the girl if she's dead or alive when she asks. I'm assuming 47 was positive she'd live.

And I'm guessing Diana has plenty of connections to do what she has to to get things done and appear to be dead to let 47 do what he needs to before she revels to be alive.

Regardless, even though it isn't fully explained, I was happy with that ending.
---
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings.