Save glitch fixed ?

#11SpiderMan784Posted 3/22/2013 1:40:44 PM
My save was just deleted today, so no, it hasn't been fixed, unfortunately. Pissed me the hell off.
#12Offworlder1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 7:27:07 PM
They seriously need to fix/correct this as it is a major game breaking problem, I guess I will not be returning to this game any time soon then, I feel bad for my friend since he had his save file erase itself and told me about it, needless to say he was pissed as hell.

I wonder why they even shipped this out if they had a huge issue like this in the game, someone had to encounter it while it was in development or being tested.
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
#13Shellman704Posted 3/24/2013 8:43:04 AM
I don't consider it a huge issue, it doesn't happen for everyone.... it is an annoying issue but other games have shipped in much worse conditions than Absolution...
---
XBLGT = ShellmanQCM --- D3ID = Shellman#1293
Now Playing = The Walking Dead, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings & Hitman: Absolution --- Waiting For = GTA V
#14Red_Baron07Posted 3/26/2013 4:19:43 AM
Mine did it today, so no its not fixed.
---
Bruste? GT: Colonel Hans
#15BucketdeftPosted 3/28/2013 9:54:46 PM
what should i do so this thing doesnt happen again???
#16Shellman704Posted 3/29/2013 12:13:34 PM
Back up save to USB drive or the cloud (if you have Xbox live gold as opposed to silver) after each level...

When at the lost and found screen upon mission completion select Main Menu instead of Continue. Save file to a second source then continue the game via the Continue option in Main Menu instead of the Level Select.

Game save was lost on the start of the epilogue. Xbox froze while game was auto saving at start of level. When I replayed the game I was able to finish without any issue. It does not happen all the time so best thing to do is protect yourself
---
XBLGT = ShellmanQCM --- D3ID = Shellman#1293
Now Playing = The Walking Dead, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings & Hitman: Absolution --- Waiting For = GTA V