creating a challenge checklist

#1Shellman704Posted 3/11/2013 1:48:50 PM
I am thinking and kinda wanting to write a challenge checklist for this game. I want to give info on how to complete every challenge and either make it into a FAQ or at least have a postwith the whole checklist and attmept to have it stickied...

I am not 100% sure on if i will do this, i have something i want to ask:

1) is there already a challenge checklist out there?
1a)is it good?
---
XBLGT = ShellmanQCM --- Diablo III = Shellman#1293
Now Playing = The Walking Dead, NBA 2k13, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, Far Cry 3, Hitman: Absolution
#2TrulyEpicLawlsPosted 3/11/2013 4:49:22 PM
Yes, Google and YouTube.

Don't waste your time. In fact don't do FAQs, period. Someone else will do it/has done it. Even if not, you gain nothing.
---
The two argument-winning fads of forums: 1) Say 'calm down'. 2) Anyone with a view/opinion different to yours must be a troll, so you must therefore state this.
#3raooul_dukePosted 3/11/2013 5:16:19 PM
.... But you could make one anyway. I've always kind of preferred text-based guides that I can reference quickly and there aren't any of those on gamefaqs right now.
#4Shellman704(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 12:23:09 PM
I ignore epiclawls i havnt seen him do anything in this.forum than flame and attempting to troll...

Just to feed the troll.... i havnt found a comprehensive checklist via google and some people prefer text over video (ido bc seeing it b4 i do it.takes half the fun out of it)

I have already started. I basically finshed the Welcome to Hope and can post for feedback (constructive criticism, not pointless flames).

And you say i gain nothing? That isnt all too correct i gain a few things. For one i am out of school at the moment so have lots of free time when i am actually home. Secondly i think it would be a good writing sample for a secondary portfolio as all my writing samples are from school. Thrice, i gain satisfaction of helping even one other gamer who is enjoying absolution...

I have heard more negative things about the.ign checklist than positive. I personally havnt used it, if anyone.has.feedback on it would.be.nice too. It could be a good reference point at worst, if i go on and.continue...

This text sent from my.phone, i apologize for all typos.
---
Now Playing = The Walking Dead, NBA 2k13, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, Far Cry 3, Hitman: Absolution
#5Flub-A-DubPosted 3/13/2013 3:45:48 PM
Shellman704 posted...
I ignore epiclawls i havnt seen him do anything in this.forum than flame and attempting to troll...

Then why is it I've never seen you before but now keep bumping into you attacking this guy? "Troll" this, "troll" that. I suppose he lives under a bridge too. Grow the hell up.
---
http://i.picasion.com/pic52/73c455f506b63bc97edbe44d937724f2.gif
#6Shellman704(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 3:49:39 PM
Cuz every place i see him post, his.posts are just to incite an argument.

Tell me what he contributed?

Sorry you feel i need to grow up, you obviously dont know me, i will take what you said with a half grain of salt.

And why u just started seein me in this forum? Cuz i finally unwrapped absolution and have been playing it, i have 0 intrest to talk about games i dont play.
---
#7git2thechoppaPosted 3/14/2013 6:26:29 PM(edited)
^ Sad, sad little boy.

Ok, I'll bite:

Shellman704 posted...
Cuz every place i see him post, his.posts are just to incite an argument.

Every time I see you post, you're just arguing and stalking him. In comparison I don't see much wrong with his posts.

Tell me what he contributed?

How is what he contributed relevant to what you've contributed, which at this stage is off-topic trolling.

i will take what you said with a half grain of salt.

Then why are you constantly writing monologues about how you don't care or aren't taking people seriously?

And why u just started seein me in this forum? Cuz i finally unwrapped absolution and have been playing it, i have 0 intrest to talk about games i dont play.

Then why have I seen you talk about anything BUT the game? Just one guy who you have some crush on.

And here comes the essays...
---
I went to GameFAQs and all I got was this lousy sig.
#8TrulyEpicLawlsPosted 3/15/2013 4:50:06 PM
Creepy.
---
The two argument-winning fads of forums: 1) Say 'calm down'. 2) Anyone with a view/opinion different to yours must be a troll, so you must therefore state this.
#9Shellman704(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 2:50:33 PM(edited)
Obviously you don't know me "little boy" you are uselessly piling on... I hate how rude and unhelpful and useless people on the Internet can be, like half the people who post here...

Anyone in need of a good challenge checklist can find one in the FAQ/Walkthrough section, the first one posted with a star as opposed to a circle. By RARusk It is very well done and includes evidence locations and challenge walkthroughs as well as item locations and anything else you may want...

I was only compiling the actual deed needed to complete a challenge this guy did much better.
---
XBLGT = ShellmanQCM --- D3ID = Shellman#1293
Now Playing = The Walking Dead, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings & Hitman: Absolution --- Waiting For = GTA V
#10MackorovPosted 3/24/2013 2:22:07 AM
http://www.ign.com/wikis/hitman-absolution/Challenges

Not so detailed but it's enough of giving you the obvious and simple directions on each challenge.