creating a challenge checklist

#11Shellman704(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 8:39:19 AM
Yes, I know that exists but I have heard through other board posts that it isn't accurate.

For example it will say the metal pipe can be found all over level x. Well people complain that this isn't true there is only one or two places themetal ppipe appears in this level... nothing too erroneous...

The FAQ I listed in above post gives good details on lost and found items as well as good tips on how to complete challenges. Especially helpful on the challenges that are hard to complete.

Thanks anyways!
---
XBLGT = ShellmanQCM --- D3ID = Shellman#1293
Now Playing = The Walking Dead, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings & Hitman: Absolution --- Waiting For = GTA V
#12Flub-A-DubPosted 3/25/2013 4:32:51 PM
Give it a rest Shellman, your arguments are just terrible. Mainly consists of saying everyone but you is wrong, or upset. While slamming on the keyboard, probably.
---
http://i.picasion.com/pic52/73c455f506b63bc97edbe44d937724f2.gif
#13Shellman704(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 12:17:17 PM(edited)
What are you talking about? I acknowledged the existence of the IGN guide at the top all I said was that isn't what I was looking for and posted what I was looking for, after needing some help to finish my compilation....

Stop trying to provoke something that doesn't exist and go away be productive. Your the one that needs to give it a rest. Can't you see your the only one still going on?
---
XBLGT = ShellmanQCM --- D3ID = Shellman#1293
Now Playing = The Walking Dead, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings & Hitman: Absolution --- Waiting For = GTA V
#14git2thechoppaPosted 3/31/2013 12:01:32 PM
Oh grud, Shellman's on the loose again. Give the kid some valium or xanax.
---
I went to GameFAQs and all I got was this lousy sig.