What the hell is going on???

#1silvermonsterPosted 3/15/2013 6:28:12 AM
I just finished the game they CALL HITMAN....but should of been called Rambo instead.....I DID NOT GET THE achievement for completing the game....anyone know what's going on with that?
#2VaporFoxPosted 3/15/2013 2:32:37 PM
Hurr hurr Rambo ... I see what you did there.
---
"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
Xbox Live Gamertag: Valorik
#3DrNewcensteinPosted 3/19/2013 5:16:35 AM
"should have", it just sounds like "should of" when you abbreviate it to "should've"

And as long as you completed the game, don't worry about the achievement for it. You know you finished it, and that's what matters.

And as I recall, Rambo was largely about guns and bullet bathing. This has a lot less of that.
---
Everyone has a price. And a pain threshold.
#4Shellman704Posted 3/19/2013 10:06:46 AM(edited)
Lol you dont have to play Hitman all Rambo style you know? The game mechanics do allow for stealth killing.

To answer your question I am think I need to ask a question, did you progress via Level Select or did you use the Continue option? I have read problem with people advancing using the Level Select instead of Continue and not getting the proper achievements (for beating all levels on hard, and maybe beating the game period)

Added:
DrNewcenstein posted...

And as I recall, Rambo was largely about guns and bullet bathing. This has a lot less of that.

:
I think he is referring to the fact that you can go threw every level guns blazing and complete the game that way, albeit complete the game with a negative score but that may not be enough to keep people from playing it Rambo style..
---
XBLGT = ShellmanQCM --- D3ID = Shellman#1293
Now Playing = The Walking Dead, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings & Hitman: Absolution --- Waiting For = GTA V