Anyone else experience that weird glitch on the orphanage level?

#1UsTigersPosted 4/13/2013 2:40:25 AM
I was trying to silent kill as many enemies as i could with the fiberwire (or axe here and there lol) without being seen, and knew the perfect ways and spots to do so; after a certain number of kills (maybe it was a certain enemy? I know it happened with the dude in the blue suit more than once) I get on screen markers showing people spotted me from like three directions, through walls, from the other side of the damn map. It was like the game was punishing me for getting too many stealth kills, and i would feel paranoid every time after i got one lol which shouldn't happen in a Hitman game... This happened on multiple occasions after restarting, one time i ran trying to hide by hanging in the elevator shaft and it still showed that i was being spotted by enemies that didn't even get up the stairs on the right yet lol... I just ended up shooting and axing my way through the level (trying to catch up to where i was before after getting that even worse glitch that deletes all of your progress). Havn't experienced this on any other levels yet though so hope it was just a hiccup...
On another note it's kind of ridiculous they still see through the henchman disguise that covers your whole head lol...
#2epicfailtryhardPosted 4/13/2013 6:25:25 AM
yeah...it's why I quit playing. psychics running amok.
---
"i'm as helpful as i want to be and as caustic as i have to be...it's survival out here."-me
#3UsTigers(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 12:27:57 PM
Haha yeah at one point i used fiberwire on someone and we just shot up to the roof of the building while i strangled the dude in midair lol.
I was starting to get bored with this Hitman as well (I loved all of the older ones), but it did start to get a bit more interesting and fun after getting to South Dakota; sucks i got that glitch that deletes all your progress though, just now getting back to that South Dakota bar level...
#4lightfighterPosted 4/14/2013 12:33:17 PM
Yes. I gave my controller flying lessons.
#5epicfailtryhardPosted 4/21/2013 3:18:55 AM
lightfighter posted...
Yes. I gave my controller flying lessons.

yeah, I could see where I was headed. so I tapped out. already imbedded a few controllers in my wall with other atrocious games.
---
"i'm as helpful as i want to be and as caustic as i have to be...it's survival out here."-me