I enjoy this game the more I play it

#1Reavis2004Posted 5/22/2013 8:23:59 AM
I played the first few missions, and didn't like it - too much change from the other hitman games, but as I've progressed through its become more fun as I've adapted to the changes. If you don't like it at first - give it a few extra missions. Maybe it'll grow on you like it did me.
---
Currently playing: Halo 4, Red Alert 3, and FIFA 12
#2lightfighterPosted 5/22/2013 10:28:08 AM
I concur.
#3CensorErikPosted 5/22/2013 5:05:40 PM
I've played through each level so many times because of the various kill methods. It's pretty great when you 'discover' a new way to put down your target without using an FAQ.

Great game!
---
"To you I'm an atheist, to God I'm the loyal opposition." Woody Allen
Not changing this until the next Dead Rising game is released. Started 11/26/12
#4stapler87Posted 5/25/2013 5:49:23 AM
Just got this game a few days ago and am having a blast with it so far. It doesn't quite "feel" like Hitman to me, but that doesn't mean it's a bad game. Really happy I bought this.
---
"How come when it's us, it's an abortion, and when it's a chicken, it's an omelet?" - George Carlin
#5lightfighterPosted 5/25/2013 2:00:45 PM
Well-said Stapler87.
#6Moss_27Posted 5/26/2013 7:24:21 PM
Yeah..I have a feeling a lot of people just hated it from the get go once it didn't play exactly like before. A lot of people hate change..it feels like gamers are the worst when it comes to this.

The funny this is that this game actually has the best animations, creativity and gameplay mechanics by far, and some awesome extra stuff for those that love to explore every part of every level.
---
| Hitman: Absolution | Splinter Cell: Blacklist | GTA V |