Screen size on startup question

#1The_N8dogPosted 7/2/2013 2:01:59 PM
When you first start the game and the graphic option comes up to resize the screen, what exactly is the best setting?

There are arrows on the tops and sides of the screen. Am I supposed to bring the arrows to the edge of my TV? It doesn't seem right to stretch it out that much.
---
Retrouprising.com - Just about the best video game site ever made!
#2TrulyEpicLawlsPosted 7/5/2013 3:12:30 PM
Oh gawd, how society has fallen.
---
The two argument-winning fads of forums: 1) Say 'calm down'. 2) Anyone with a view/opinion different to yours must be a troll, so you must therefore state this.
#3BodeciaBustPosted 7/7/2013 4:11:44 PM
TrulyEpicLawls posted...
Oh gawd, how society has fallen.

I don't know why I keep getting surprised. It amazes me the things some people say. God Himself could come down and offer someone eternal happiness, and they'd go "DUHHHH" and ask some random anime forum what the right answer is.

You know how cups of tea/coffee now have to have 'warning: contents may be hot' on them?
---
Made you look.
#4The_N8dog(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 2:30:27 PM
Wow... seriously? You couldn't answer the question, but you just had to click and post to have yourself a little self-righteous banter?
Thanks for the help!! You guys are the best!!

Obviously, other games have you adjust the arrows to the edges of the screen, but they usually never need such an extreme adjustment. Therefore, that being the reason for my simple inquiry, which you absolutely failed to answer.

The reason I asked the question originally is because it seems wrong to max out the lowest measurement on the scale, because that's what it would take to put the arrows to the edge of the screen. Also, there is nothing in the instructions or in game to tell you the best setting.
---
Retrouprising.com - Just about the best video game site ever made!