Okay so basically back up your save at certain times so you don't lose data...

#1RPGNinja123Posted 8/7/2013 7:21:13 PM
Anything else I should know before starting this games? Btw I always see kids complaining about disguises do they actually work or are these brats expecting full invisibility mode and that is why they are mad?
---
3DS FC- 0232-8140-1787(send PM if u add) RPGs are the best genre.
#2M0NSTER_Posted 8/8/2013 12:52:14 PM
disguises just don't work like they use to.
#3git2thechoppaPosted 8/8/2013 4:48:12 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
Anything else I should know before starting this games? Btw I always see kids complaining about disguises do they actually work or are these brats expecting full invisibility mode and that is why they are mad?

Bit of both, but if you hadn't read the forum then you might not have seen any of the unrealistic things about it. I think some of it is people not understanding that if I was a member of staff and I saw some random guy I'd never met wearing the same uniform, I'd be suspicious (and ask my boss). If I was a regular member of the public, though, how am I to know?
---
I went to GameFAQs and all I got was this lousy sig.
#4RPGNinja123(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2013 5:14:44 PM
git2thechoppa posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...

Bit of both, but if you hadn't read the forum then you might not have seen any of the unrealistic things about it. I think some of it is people not understanding that if I was a member of staff and I saw some random guy I'd never met wearing the same uniform, I'd be suspicious (and ask my boss). If I was a regular member of the public, though, how am I to know?

Yeah I actually think they did a well done job but keep in mind I am playing it fully patched so I am not sure what it was like before.
---
3DS FC- 0232-8140-1787(send PM if u add) RPGs are the best genre.
#5Infinite 2003Posted 8/9/2013 11:22:44 AM
The disguise system is probably the most realistic it's ever been. In all likely hood a group of guards who work with each other every day would probably at least be familiar with each other. So disguises only really work temporarily, or from a distance.
#6presea_loverPosted 8/10/2013 10:53:21 AM
Infinite 2003 posted...
The disguise system is probably the most realistic it's ever been. In all likely hood a group of guards who work with each other every day would probably at least be familiar with each other. So disguises only really work temporarily, or from a distance.

Not really. It makes sense for small groups of guys, but ironically the gameplay it encourages is more unrealistic than the disguise system in Blood Money. Is it more suspicious to see a guy you've never seen before in your police force (maybe he's new), or to see a guy you've never seen before in your police force ducking behind a table and crawling around the furniture, clearly making an effort to not be seen? :p

What really sucks is that often there's no benefit to even wearing a disguise. You have to play the exact same way as if you weren't wearing it. Unless you have your magic "blend in" meter filled (filled all the way, because it goes down fast) in which case you can briefly play the game as if disguises work.
---
"If less is more, just think how much more more will be!" - Dr. Frasier Crane
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=presea_hater
#7Gunvalkyrie2Posted 8/17/2013 10:30:31 PM
presea_lover posted...
Infinite 2003 posted...

Not really. It makes sense for small groups of guys, but ironically the gameplay it encourages is more unrealistic than the disguise system in Blood Money. Is it more suspicious to see a guy you've never seen before in your police force (maybe he's new), or to see a guy you've never seen before in your police force ducking behind a table and crawling around the furniture, clearly making an effort to not be seen? :p

What really sucks is that often there's no benefit to even wearing a disguise. You have to play the exact same way as if you weren't wearing it. Unless you have your magic "blend in" meter filled (filled all the way, because it goes down fast) in which case you can briefly play the game as if disguises work.

someone needs to get better at the game. and get some kleenex