What is the official work around for game wiping glitch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Absolution
  3. What is the official work around for game wiping glitch?

User Info: LavisFiend

LavisFiend
3 years ago#1
This is just cruel lol. Hitman is one of my favorite series, I am liking the game, and last night I encountered the bug. I have the games on demand version. It froze at rosewood or w/e so only about 1-2 hours in. No harm no foul, I made it back to the part. However if it freezes again I won't be wasting my time anymore and will just resort to watching a lets play on youtube about it. I don't want it to come to that obviously, so I was curious on the workarounds you guys have come up with.

I have heard people say they used the cloud? How do I use that? That comes with the xbox right?
XBOX360 Gamertag: TWERK BREAK

User Info: HELLWOLF06

HELLWOLF06
3 years ago#2
LavisFiend posted...
This is just cruel lol. Hitman is one of my favorite series, I am liking the game, and last night I encountered the bug. I have the games on demand version. It froze at rosewood or w/e so only about 1-2 hours in. No harm no foul, I made it back to the part. However if it freezes again I won't be wasting my time anymore and will just resort to watching a lets play on youtube about it. I don't want it to come to that obviously, so I was curious on the workarounds you guys have come up with.

I have heard people say they used the cloud? How do I use that? That comes with the xbox right?

you need a stable internet connection and xbox live to use the cloud
Try to find Gamefaqs http://xkcd.com/802_large/
http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h474/BunnySock/mabinogi_2012_07_10_001.jpg

User Info: TrulyEpicLawls

TrulyEpicLawls
3 years ago#3
Backup saves as regularly as you want with a USB drive or the cloud.
The two argument-winning fads of forums: 1) Say 'calm down'. 2) Anyone with a view/opinion different to yours must be a troll, so you must therefore state this.

User Info: lostoutlawnb

lostoutlawnb
3 years ago#4
Or get a disc copy, I no having to buy it twice sucks. You may be able to haggle MS to get your money back.

User Info: M0NSTER_

M0NSTER_
3 years ago#5
lostoutlawnb posted...
Or get a disc copy, I no having to buy it twice sucks. You may be able to haggle MS to get your money back.

that's a lie the disc copy does the same thing

User Info: Happy_Robot

Happy_Robot
3 years ago#6
Yeah I have the disc copy, and it corrupted my save too :(
I'm backing up my save in the cloud for now.
D:

User Info: Ultra Sonic

Ultra Sonic
3 years ago#7
Just happened to me in the Dexter Industries factory quite a few hours in. Loaded up the game, it froze, and now my save is gone. Incredibly frustrating. I won't be coming back for a while.
Change one detail, and all life changes.

User Info: lostoutlawnb

lostoutlawnb
3 years ago#8
M0NSTER_ posted...
lostoutlawnb posted...

that's a lie the disc copy does the same thing

I haven't have that happen to me sorry for the misinformation.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Absolution
  3. What is the official work around for game wiping glitch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived