What is the official work around for game wiping glitch?

#1LavisFiendPosted 8/27/2013 10:40:29 PM
This is just cruel lol. Hitman is one of my favorite series, I am liking the game, and last night I encountered the bug. I have the games on demand version. It froze at rosewood or w/e so only about 1-2 hours in. No harm no foul, I made it back to the part. However if it freezes again I won't be wasting my time anymore and will just resort to watching a lets play on youtube about it. I don't want it to come to that obviously, so I was curious on the workarounds you guys have come up with.

I have heard people say they used the cloud? How do I use that? That comes with the xbox right?
---
XBOX360 Gamertag: TWERK BREAK
#2HELLWOLF06Posted 8/28/2013 10:46:17 PM
LavisFiend posted...
This is just cruel lol. Hitman is one of my favorite series, I am liking the game, and last night I encountered the bug. I have the games on demand version. It froze at rosewood or w/e so only about 1-2 hours in. No harm no foul, I made it back to the part. However if it freezes again I won't be wasting my time anymore and will just resort to watching a lets play on youtube about it. I don't want it to come to that obviously, so I was curious on the workarounds you guys have come up with.

I have heard people say they used the cloud? How do I use that? That comes with the xbox right?

you need a stable internet connection and xbox live to use the cloud
---
Try to find Gamefaqs http://xkcd.com/802_large/
http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h474/BunnySock/mabinogi_2012_07_10_001.jpg
#3TrulyEpicLawlsPosted 8/29/2013 8:44:51 AM
Backup saves as regularly as you want with a USB drive or the cloud.
---
The two argument-winning fads of forums: 1) Say 'calm down'. 2) Anyone with a view/opinion different to yours must be a troll, so you must therefore state this.
#4lostoutlawnbPosted 8/29/2013 5:48:47 PM
Or get a disc copy, I no having to buy it twice sucks. You may be able to haggle MS to get your money back.
#5M0NSTER_Posted 9/15/2013 1:07:18 PM
lostoutlawnb posted...
Or get a disc copy, I no having to buy it twice sucks. You may be able to haggle MS to get your money back.

that's a lie the disc copy does the same thing
#6Happy_RobotPosted 9/20/2013 2:49:16 PM
Yeah I have the disc copy, and it corrupted my save too :(
I'm backing up my save in the cloud for now.
---
D:
#7Ultra SonicPosted 10/2/2013 1:40:14 PM
Just happened to me in the Dexter Industries factory quite a few hours in. Loaded up the game, it froze, and now my save is gone. Incredibly frustrating. I won't be coming back for a while.
---
Change one detail, and all life changes.
#8lostoutlawnbPosted 10/6/2013 5:48:06 PM
M0NSTER_ posted...
lostoutlawnb posted...

that's a lie the disc copy does the same thing

I haven't have that happen to me sorry for the misinformation.