Got this a couple weeks back...

#1warfanatic116Posted 9/26/2013 11:08:44 PM
And I heard that only 3 missions are actually silent assassin attainable,The missions being King of Chinatown Shaving Lenny and Attack of the Saints I was wondering if anyone here knew how true this is? I myself just finished shaving Lenny and so far have only been able to SA King and Lenny But i'm not sure rather this is due to error on my part or the games said limitation.[Side note i've silented all missions in Blood money except the tutorial and bonus level where SA was unachievable.]
---
You watch tv all day that's normal you play videogames for 2 hours and everyone loses their minds.-the internet
#2zenandiPosted 9/27/2013 11:01:31 AM
Basically, there must be an actual target to 'assassinate' for Silent Assassin to be attainable (duh, right?)

Where there are no targets to kill, you cannot achieve a Silent Assassin rank.
#3warfanatic116(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 10:19:50 PM
On to attack of the saints so far it does seem to be correct i've been able to SA checkpoints in other missions...but i've only been able to overall SA king of chinatown and shaving Lenny [still working on saints but it looks promising] well as a long time Hitman fan I gotta say I miss the old system where pretty much every mission was SA attainable and then feeling the satisfaction of a perfect assassination [especially if it was an accident death] and my favorite thing was in Blood money. [i've played Contracts Blood money and Absolution] After a successful silent assassin mission there would be a newspaper headline detailing the targets deaths their lives and details of the crime [it would do things like make notes of headshots saying [to paraphrase] "the killer coldly executed each victim with a shot directly to the head hinting the killer may have experience with firearms" or if poison was used the paper would make note of the syringe mark on the victims neck.] Further increasing the satisfaction you got from a job well done.Now don't get me wrong absolution is not a bad game by any stretch of the imagination it just doesn't feel like hitman in certain areas I enjoy the increased focus on story and some aspects of gameplay are better but at the same time in an effort to make it more accessable to newcomers they took away alot of what made hitman what it is.
---
You watch tv all day that's normal you play videogames for 2 hours and everyone loses their minds.-the internet
#4ooStuStuPosted 10/23/2013 2:57:12 AM
warfanatic116 posted...
On to attack of the saints so far it does seem to be correct i've been able to SA checkpoints in other missions...but i've only been able to overall SA king of chinatown and shaving Lenny [still working on saints but it looks promising] well as a long time Hitman fan I gotta say I miss the old system where pretty much every mission was SA attainable and then feeling the satisfaction of a perfect assassination [especially if it was an accident death] and my favorite thing was in Blood money. [i've played Contracts Blood money and Absolution] After a successful silent assassin mission there would be a newspaper headline detailing the targets deaths their lives and details of the crime [it would do things like make notes of headshots saying [to paraphrase] "the killer coldly executed each victim with a shot directly to the head hinting the killer may have experience with firearms" or if poison was used the paper would make note of the syringe mark on the victims neck.] Further increasing the satisfaction you got from a job well done.Now don't get me wrong absolution is not a bad game by any stretch of the imagination it just doesn't feel like hitman in certain areas I enjoy the increased focus on story and some aspects of gameplay are better but at the same time in an effort to make it more accessible to newcomers they took away alot of what made hitman what it is.

I agree with a lot of what you say. I came back to this game just recently after pre ordering and playing at release to finish getting all the achievements and really fell in love while doing that....I enjoyed the challenges and after completing most of them in a mission you get an idea of how SA can be achieved some missions must be played on purist to get the SA rating if i am not mistaken. SA is score related and so the more score modifiers you have the better chance to get SA...This was the first Hitman that i did not get SA on every mission........Maybe in the future
---
RED SCREEN CLAN [RS4E]=[RS].......... Please stop saying "Kid" be original
PSN & XBOX GT= ooStuStu .............. DON'T SHOOT I'M RELOADING!!!!!