Mod in development to fix disguise system

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Absolution
  3. Mod in development to fix disguise system
4 years ago#1
It works like a trainer so you have to activate it before starting the game, if you want to try it you can download it here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22479350/TRAINER/hitabso_Trainer_s0beit.zip

You can edit all the different options in the cvarlist.txt file. According to what I read you can make it so enemies don't see through your disguise, but still react if you're doing something you're not supposed to by using these variables:

AI_InstinctRevealTime=50.0
ai_DisguiseDetectionDistanceMultiplier=0
4 years ago#2
Gonna give this a shot now.
This is great! I will use Heroin on the weekends now!
4 years ago#3
Trying now.
4 years ago#4
Can't get it to work. I changed the variables as you stated within cvarlist.
Is the Injector window supposed to disappear while the game is running?
4 years ago#5
I too am gonna give this a shot, thanks, I'll report back
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
4 years ago#6
Not sure why it's not working for some of you. I haven't used it myself (just reinstalled Windows and haven't re-downloaded any games). But according to the creator yes it's supposed to disappear when the game starts, and you press F9 to execute the cvar commands. Here's the original topic:
http://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/other-games/81413-hitman-absolution-trainer.html
4 years ago#7
Thanks, it works!
You should have posted that link in the first place, and I should have read the README :P
4 years ago#8
Yep, they now only get suspicious when I'm within a few feet of them or have done something to activate one of those "Cautious/Suspicious/Hunting" states.
This is great! I will use Heroin on the weekends now!
4 years ago#9
Hey wow this is GREAT! They only get roused if you're right in front of them or they're looking right at you, no more super-eagle-eye, HD-tracking,peripheral vision, soldier bots!

Though I hope someone tweaks with the settings and finds a real nice balance because I get the feeling the game will go the opposite way and become way to easy, but at least it wont be nearly as tedious now.
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
4 years ago#10
Does it make you completely invisible if you are wearing masked disguises like SWAT or thugs with pantyhose on their head?
Playing: Guild Wars 2, BFBC2, Age of Empires Online
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Absolution
  3. Mod in development to fix disguise system

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived