Angel of Death part 2

#1Raa1nPosted 12/17/2012 10:12:06 AM
my ragequit for today:
Parking-> done
Reception-> done
Cornfield-> 50% complete and for the second time 47 decides to punch a guard from behind , seriously this was the last time i'm attacking a walking target in this challenge.
#2Cobra1010Posted 12/17/2012 4:24:17 PM(edited)
Well added all the hours together, i must have been trying this for like 8 hours. I got so sick of fibre wiring all the guys in part one, im starting to use the silver ballers and even remote explosives now.

Right now, i can get to part 2. Got spotted a couple of times but did it on my 3rd try but i was restarting from checkpoint for the practise.

Hopefully i will be able to complete both part 1 and 2 with ease tomorrow so i can proceed to part 3. I havent done part 3 for a while now but i have a feeling that part 3 will actually be fun and wont be that difficult. I hope.

I just wish that its true that as long as you dont get spotted, you can use what ever means to kill a person.

And lastly i just want to complain at how such a pain it is how everytime you restart you have to wait so long for the first nun to walk by.
---
Playing: Guild Wars 2, BFBC2, Age of Empires Online
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--
#3LDNPosted 1/4/2013 1:38:08 PM
I was on the same boat yesterday, I got pretty far until one of them turns around too quick and got into a fist fight, then I restarted from checkpoint and still got part 3, so you can still do many runs until you get it right without restarting the whole level per say. And no part 3 is harder than part 2 I think. Some of the guys start overlapping each other and found a another dead body by accident,
---
"On a Ferrari, The engine provides your music"-Enzo
#4Cobra1010Posted 1/17/2013 7:22:20 PM
Part 3 u could just kill the first nun over and over to get it.

I was going through all the challenges to get 100% but i havent been on the game again ever since i rage quitted from this challenge.
---
Playing: Nothing, maybe a bit of LoL. Am I getting old or are games this gen just mediocre?
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--