2 things i find odd about the final box art...

#1ArcRay20Posted 3/9/2012 1:23:03 AM(edited)
it seems they forgot to add the hitman emblem that EVERY game in the series has.

the other things that bothers me is the Square Enix logo alone at the bottom.
in the video i just watched there was no mention of Square helping to make this game at all, its all Io interactive, so i think their logo should be included on the box too.

EDIT: this video just in case, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW2UWVxztQ8

---
Always remember: For every five minutes, you waste an hour.
-Arc Ray
#2ShadalooBisonPosted 3/10/2012 11:47:07 AM
Square-Enix bought IO Interactive, so they are the Publishers of the game.

Deus Ex has the Square-Enix logo because they published the game even if its Eidos Montreal who developped it.

Arkham Asylum has Eidos/Square-Enix logo when its Rocksteady who developped it.

Arkham City has Warner Bros. logo when its again Rocksteady.
#3RobJ23Posted 3/11/2012 2:32:48 PM
Nitpicky/10.
#4ShadalooBisonPosted 3/11/2012 6:19:03 PM
Also the missing Hitman logo is further proof this is not a real Hitman game.
#5RobJ23Posted 3/11/2012 9:12:06 PM
It's a Hitman game, so get over it.
#6desert_fox201Posted 3/13/2012 12:58:32 AM
What I don't like is that it clearly shows him taking cover in a firefight. An indication of the way the game is changing? Usually he's standing calmly with his two ballers crossed over his chest or something like that.
---
"Welcome to 313, where people moan about their dads, have phimosis and shower before curry." - Lagunathemoron
#7Dekay13Posted 3/31/2012 9:21:45 AM
I agree that the emblem should be on the box and also that Squinex should be there. I think 47 looks like he's running on the cover, probably to allude to the story.

This a real Hitman game ShaddalooBison, I also lament the departures of DB and JK but 47 is still the protaganist and u still make contract kills. Not trying to argue but why do u say its not Hitman?
---
I come here to F*** and get high.
#8SonicNashPosted 4/2/2012 8:03:04 PM
Dekay13 posted...
I agree that the emblem should be on the box and also that Squinex should be there. I think 47 looks like he's running on the cover, probably to allude to the story.

This a real Hitman game ShaddalooBison, I also lament the departures of DB and JK but 47 is still the protaganist and u still make contract kills. Not trying to argue but why do u say its not Hitman?

You only follow a linear hallway, no longer in a open map with varied places to go.

Imagine Goldeneye 64 but in third person, you just kill everything in your path and accomplish some objectives.
#9vivalatourPosted 4/3/2012 6:03:22 AM

I bought a nice Hitman Shirt from ebay emblem and all with

old baldy 47 in the shadows with his crossed guns nestled to his shoulders

it's a Bad Bad shirt  :cool:

#10Dekay13Posted 4/4/2012 11:38:54 AM
If Chicago is the 1st lvl/mission perhaps it's a training mission. The 1st mission in the original game was training and BM also did this. In both instances you have to follow a set path, but it was mostly to help you learn controls as well as showcasing differant features.

I've seen a couple vids and (if you use your imagination) I'm fairly certain that there are other ways to do things.

The elevator, for example, looks like it is only 1 possible path.
---
I come here to F*** and get high.