Who is going to kill every cop at the Mansion 1st misison?

#1Sevi_neyPosted 5/20/2012 9:48:50 AM
That seems like quite the challenge, but one I'm sure many people will try to undertake.

On easy >:]
---
Games I want: PASBR, DmC, Last of Us, Hitman 5, GTA V, Far Cry 3
#2Radman55Posted 5/20/2012 4:33:18 PM
if its anythying like the swat team on contracts HELL NAAA!
---
Zhao yun
#3vivalatourPosted 5/21/2012 12:35:34 AM
yeah , why not ? if you buy the game ? you have nothing but time ....
#4IminyourclosetPosted 5/22/2012 6:06:27 AM(edited)
On my first playthrough I'm going to kill the ones who get in my way. On my second, I'll kill everyone. On my third I'll kill no one (besides targets).

That's usually how it goes.
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#5desert_fox201Posted 5/27/2012 9:25:52 AM
I probably will, trying to do it in the most stealthy way possible. I'll probably end up taking a good two hours, stalking every character and working out their patrol patterns... I'm sad like that.
---
"Welcome to 313, where people moan about their dads, have phimosis and shower before curry." - Lagunathemoron
#6AnimalityyPosted 5/27/2012 6:52:46 PM
desert_fox201 posted...
I probably will, trying to do it in the most stealthy way possible. I'll probably end up taking a good two hours, stalking every character and working out their patrol patterns... I'm sad like that.

thats not sad.... thats fantastic in my opinion.. hitman is the only game where something like that is possible while still being entertained
#7Sevi_ney(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2012 10:57:27 PM
desert_fox201 posted...

I dont think there would be any other way to do it. There's at least 3 dozen cops roaming around there. Hopefully we can save mid game like Deus Ex :S
---
Games I want: PASBR, PKMN B/W 2, Last of Us, Hitman 5, GTA V, Far Cry 3