Thats it im done with this game, snapping it in half right now

#11SunricerPosted 11/21/2012 11:57:49 AM(edited)
There is a door in the room you need to start the signal in which leads to the middle of the walkway. Take out the person in the room for some extra stealth time (whatever it's called).

Now walk out the door and hide in the crowds and wait for the guards to move a bit and then hide using the vending machine thingy nearby. When the guard has walked past you and the one further ahead turns around, walk further on. Blend with the crowd and wait for the guard who moved further ahead to walk up next to you, walk past him (behind him) and into the next area. Now blend with the crowd until the train arrives, use your stealth time here to reach the open train door and you're safe.

Sorry if that's a poor explanation, but I just did this and got the challenge completed. This was on Hard difficulty.
#12smfpthm13Posted 11/21/2012 11:54:04 AM
Xandagar posted...
Glad TC didn't play the other Hitman games or else he'd murder a lot of people.

doubt it thew disguise system didnt blow ***** in those games
---
"I am the special effects."---Johnny Cage
#13Hellfire-1Posted 11/21/2012 12:07:51 PM
squon8888 posted...
Ive tried everything, walking through the crowd but no matter what you have to pass about 5 cops going up the stairs to the other side of the tracks. Its impossible, im on easy and tried over 40 times and you can be standing there in a crowd and a cop will stick put up your disguise cause he has radar eyes. Complete ******

I did it with no instinct on expert, I promise it is possible to get by the train area just fine.

Stand STILL in the crowds!
---
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
#14electrolyte1Posted 11/21/2012 12:10:37 PM
Xandagar posted...

Clueless poster spotted.

Absolution is not like all other Hitman games.
#15XandagarPosted 11/21/2012 12:12:35 PM
electrolyte1 posted...
Xandagar posted...

Clueless poster spotted.

Absolution is not like all other Hitman games.

No need to make fun of yourself, imposter.
---
Rasputin77 is a friend to everybody.
#16RMPCobraPosted 11/21/2012 12:22:42 PM
user error
#17DrGonzo615Posted 11/21/2012 12:28:34 PM
be patient.....face away from the cop when hes looking at you and you should be able to sneak past just fine
---
A Ducati and a track to run it on....Heaven
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/DrGonzo615/CP__1021.jpg
#18FenixxPosted 11/21/2012 12:37:17 PM
Don't listen to everyone else. Break the disc. Break it!! =D
---
PSN: Sion_Fenixx
In order to fear something, you must know fear. In order to know fear, you must be scared. In order to be scared, you must know me.
#19XandagarPosted 11/21/2012 12:46:18 PM
Fenixx posted...
Don't listen to everyone else. Break the disc. Break it!! =D

Vote Fenixx for Supreme Chancellor.
---
Rasputin77 is a friend to everybody.
#20crikanPosted 11/21/2012 12:49:59 PM
Ya that's a really tough spot. But if you are easy and having that much trouble you probably should sell the game. Hitman isn't for everyone.
---
“Omnipotence! Gotta get me some of that.”