Thats it im done with this game, snapping it in half right now

#31ChancreScolexPosted 11/21/2012 2:57:17 PM
Number1Survivor posted...
ChancreScolex posted...
I see the Ninjas from Silent Assassin have made their way into this game. Rejoice brothers!!

That's the first thing I thought when I was caught despite crouching down and remaining still in a crowd of bystanders in the train station. Not to mention those damn Chinatown cops..

At least it doesn't have the snipers who could spot and kill you from an entire valley away even if you were wearing a disguise, but I guess that'll be included as DLC or something.

Don't forget that it was during a bloody snow storm. Ahh I can't wait to crack this open now, only a few more hours.
#32KamanickPosted 11/21/2012 3:40:37 PM
squon8888 posted...
im on easy and tried over 40 times

You should probably just snap your neck in half instead.
---
PSN: liam6678
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use both feet"
#33shawy89Posted 11/21/2012 3:44:13 PM
I struggled a bit at first but once you know how it's quite simple.

What really bugged me was - I decided to steal a SWAT disguise, since you can barely see their face. And yet they STILL found out who I was. It's bull.
---
http://www.youtube.com/shawy89
#34CarpetfluffPosted 11/21/2012 4:25:55 PM
ChancreScolex posted...
Number1Survivor posted...
ChancreScolex posted...
I see the Ninjas from Silent Assassin have made their way into this game. Rejoice brothers!!

That's the first thing I thought when I was caught despite crouching down and remaining still in a crowd of bystanders in the train station. Not to mention those damn Chinatown cops..

At least it doesn't have the snipers who could spot and kill you from an entire valley away even if you were wearing a disguise, but I guess that'll be included as DLC or something.

Don't forget that it was during a bloody snow storm. Ahh I can't wait to crack this open now, only a few more hours.

That'll be because you were crouching - that's suspicious.
#35DaggerbornPosted 11/21/2012 4:30:44 PM
Did this on the first try, TC doesn't understand a game mechanic. Snap your game in half for no reason, no one cares.
---
"A very small man can cast a very large shadow"
#36aNsWeRkEy02Posted 11/21/2012 4:31:02 PM
lol..passed that mission on hard difficulty..perhaps this game is just not for you..
---
"if you would die tomorrow, why not today"
#37Hellfire-1Posted 11/21/2012 4:41:43 PM
aNsWeRkEy02 posted...
lol..passed that mission on hard difficulty..perhaps this game is just not for you..

Yea, I mean if all else fails, just take the remote explosive from the safe and blow it up on platform A lol. It makes all the cops make a beeline for it. The only difficult part with that is doing it at the right time so all the civilians don't vacate platform B...
---
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
#38K1dV1dPosted 11/21/2012 5:05:23 PM
kefka_tea posted...
Lmfao, video games are serious business people!

translation: i dont get mad at games that are made crappy because my mommy buys them for me there for i have no idea what a HARD EARNED DOLLAR is, lol
---
today we give praise in the name of our lord and savior,kevin sorbo.Amen.
#39MOJOv6Posted 11/21/2012 5:14:07 PM
I thought the train part was easy.
---
sf-central.com/forums
#40ZarethPosted 11/21/2012 6:24:06 PM
ChancreScolex posted...

I'm not ashamed to admit that I skipped those levels.
---
It's okay, I have no idea who I am either.
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/sage_assassin20/13295475117601.gif