Birdie's gift, challenge help?

#1SunricerPosted 11/23/2012 5:52:59 AM
Need to get Assassin's Signature, Up your Arsenal - Part 3 and Shiver Me Timbers.

How do I get these?

I know UYA Part 3 requires you to win the contest with every weapon, but how do I get the shotgun and worn Z&M Model 60? Do I need to win it all in 1 try?

How do I get the cannon to fire for the Shiver Me Timbers challenge?

And Assassin's Signature is what exactly?
#2Solid Snake 89Posted 11/23/2012 7:08:15 AM
I'm wondering all of this too. And I want to do it before I move one to the next mission so any help would be appreciated. As for the shotgun and revolver, I shot lynch and a cop and picked up their guns and then restarted the level to unlock those. I figured assassins signature was to beat the gun range using the silverballers but nope.
---
Keebs05
When did having an opinion make you a troll or a fanboy? I never got the memo. If you like it, you like it. If you don't, you don't.
#3Sunricer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 7:19:52 AM
Figured out the cannon challenge, simply shoot the fuse on top of the cannon, might be a bit hard to spot, but it's easy using the sniper.

As for the rest, no idea how to get those still.
#4Solid Snake 89Posted 11/23/2012 7:25:07 AM
Well that's one more, thanks. If you figure out any of the others let me know please, and I'll do the same.
---
Keebs05
When did having an opinion make you a troll or a fanboy? I never got the memo. If you like it, you like it. If you don't, you don't.
#5loweryrrPosted 11/24/2012 12:16:22 AM
Before doing any of this take out the store owner and hide the body. In order to get the worn out model 60 in birdies gift you need to lure an officer into an office and fiber wire him. I don't remember which officer but the room behind the front counter is great, use the radio and take the responders out one by one until you get the right gun. To get the worn out model 60 you need to grab a pipe and go to the office with the safe. Throw the pipe to lure the workers in. The one with the shotgun is the bald guy with the white shirt from Kane and Lynch. You can use this to get the police uniform also. If you walk out onto the gun range with a shotgun and a police uniform you will be gunned down.
#6loweryrrPosted 11/24/2012 12:18:13 AM
I meant to say use the pipe to get the shotgun in the office with the safe.
#7loweryrrPosted 11/24/2012 12:22:17 AM
Using the shotgun on the gun range results in multiple hits to the target meaning you will get multiple points per hit. I would use the shotgun to get assassins signature challenge.
#8Cyborg999999Posted 11/24/2012 1:00:43 PM(edited)
Here u go everyone, part of my post about it on ps3trophies.org, hope it helps.

" In fact i´m going to leave 1 here for everybody now " assassin´s signature " on " birdie´s gift " mission, get the silverballers back after talking to the girl to trigger the shooting challenge but before trying it with any other weapon, then do it with ballers and try to do between 600 and 700 to unlock the challenge, Why do i say 600-700 u ask? Because 1st try i did 584 and it didnt unlock and a friend got 680 and he got it so i redid the challenge right after the 584 and scored 714 and then i got it, thats why i say 600-700. "

As for up your arsenal 1-3, no u dont need all weapons, part 1 needs a pistol either swiss or jagd (silverballers dont work), part 2 needs either ump or ax160 and finally part 3 needs the sniper.
---
PSN ID: TheShaikanSoul
" Live And Let Live. " - Cyborg999999
#9Cobra1010Posted 11/24/2012 2:26:01 PM(edited)
Assassin signature - steal back the silverballers, use it to win the contest,

- restart chapter or finish the level to be safe,

Part 1 - Use the pistol (i think its wades gun) you start with to win the contest,

Part 2 - steal the ultimax light machine gun, use it to win the contest,

Part 3 - use the sniper to win the contest

I think these challenges are called "up your arsenal" is to hint you use guns that are not from the shop. So these 3 weapons makes sense. Its what i used to get them.
---
Playing: Guild Wars 2, BFBC2, Age of Empires Online
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--
#10HotsumaruPosted 11/24/2012 6:07:25 PM
Nice I've been stuck trying this for a while now.