My thoughts change, this game sucks as a stealth game

#1squon8888Posted 11/25/2012 9:53:57 AM
The more i play it the more im hating it so i, just playing it as a generic shooter.
#2Dr_Jackal47Posted 11/25/2012 9:55:29 AM
im stuck in a mission that i have to reach the cells, its impossible to cross the room, there are cops so if im disguised they spot me, and there is also people who work at the forum so they spot me too if im disguised as one of them, i dont see how im suposed to do it
#3riouken1234Posted 11/25/2012 9:57:42 AM
In most levels, there is usually disguise that only one person is associated with. Look for very unique people in the level and go after them.
#4Psycho_YautjaPosted 11/25/2012 10:46:57 AM
Dr_Jackal47 posted...
im stuck in a mission that i have to reach the cells, its impossible to cross the room, there are cops so if im disguised they spot me, and there is also people who work at the forum so they spot me too if im disguised as one of them, i dont see how im suposed to do it

If you head upstairs there's a computer on the balcony that you can use to switch off the TV that shows evidence. You have to wait for the cop to leave it but when you switch it off, the judge calls for a break and most of the people in there leave so it's easier to cross the room.
---
Gentlemen . . . start your Penguins
#5Hellfire-1Posted 11/25/2012 10:54:55 AM
^Actually the computer is in the side room behind the judge.

To get to that, you must get the librarian disguise first, then go and turn off the TV. Then the judge calls a break, pacify the judge, take his disguise, go to the cell block. Then take a cop disguise asap. The rest is fairly easy, look for a ladder in the fight ring part.

Although I do admit I played the last level like a shooter, the cemetery is ridiculous.
---
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
#6squon8888(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 11:39:19 AM
Im done with this piece of crap,
#7Dr_Jackal47Posted 11/25/2012 11:41:47 AM
Psycho_Yautja posted...
Dr_Jackal47 posted...

If you head upstairs there's a computer on the balcony that you can use to switch off the TV that shows evidence. You have to wait for the cop to leave it but when you switch it off, the judge calls for a break and most of the people in there leave so it's easier to cross the room.

yeah got it, no i am in a map where are agenci trops on the street , i cant disguise as one of them, its very hard, its like using the suit all the time
#8true_gamer80Posted 11/25/2012 11:44:03 AM
squon8888 posted...
Im done with this piece of crap,

good...so no more topics here and on the main ps3 board saying the exact same thing over and over again?
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ua89wKwDA&feature=related
#9Dr_Jackal47Posted 11/25/2012 11:47:17 AM
the chinatown mission is the only one in this game that is equal to others hitmans, especially blood money, its a very different game, but not bad at all, just the disguised makes a little hard ( in my opinion its kind of broke )
#10RMPCobraPosted 11/25/2012 11:55:00 AM
You've made 2 topics both front page you could have easily put this in your other topic.