My thoughts change, this game sucks as a stealth game

#11true_gamer80Posted 11/25/2012 11:59:29 AM
RMPCobra posted...
You've made 2 topics both front page you could have easily put this in your other topic.

hes made more thn 2...hes posting the exact same stuff on the main board and when nobody replies he makes another...

the dude is a troll plain and simple...
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ua89wKwDA&feature=related
#12Mojoseph_47Posted 11/25/2012 12:17:18 PM
Thats cool bro, even though your opinion is wrong.
---
I am a spy among the living, so that I may deliver men to death.-?
#13YoYoLeFtToRiTePosted 11/25/2012 12:34:01 PM
You really needed 2 topics both saying the same thing to get your word across, tc? Cry moar.
---
C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!
#14crazyj10Posted 11/25/2012 12:35:58 PM
Dr_Jackal47 posted...
the chinatown mission is the only one in this game that is equal to others hitmans, especially blood money, its a very different game, but not bad at all, just the disguised makes a little hard ( in my opinion its kind of broke )

There are a few areas that are like older Hitman games, not just Chinatown.

My biggest complaint about this game is how lazily the disguise system was implemented. It's a good idea, having the "co-workers" spot you in disguise, but it should only take effect up close, not across the room. They also seem to be able to "recognize" you even if you're face is covered, which is just silly.
---
"Don't worry. I'm here. Someone told me I'm the only one who can save the world."
-Purple Heart
#15_decitronPosted 11/25/2012 1:38:10 PM
Hellfire-1 posted...
^Actually the computer is in the side room behind the judge.

To get to that, you must get the librarian disguise first, then go and turn off the TV. Then the judge calls a break, pacify the judge, take his disguise, go to the cell block. Then take a cop disguise asap. The rest is fairly easy, look for a ladder in the fight ring part.

Although I do admit I played the last level like a shooter, the cemetery is ridiculous.

the last one with three targets? i thought that one was easy
---
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/439/mw3kids.jpg
#16Cars123456789Posted 11/25/2012 2:03:55 PM
Hellfire-1 posted...
^Actually the computer is in the side room behind the judge.

To get to that, you must get the librarian disguise first, then go and turn off the TV. Then the judge calls a break, pacify the judge, take his disguise, go to the cell block. Then take a cop disguise asap. The rest is fairly easy, look for a ladder in the fight ring part.

Although I do admit I played the last level like a shooter, the cemetery is ridiculous.

Wrong. There is a computer in both the courtroom's balcony, as well as the side room near the Judge's room. Therefore, there are 2 ways to disable the TV.
---
Intel i5 2500k 4.5GHz// XFX 6950 2GB OC'd // 1TB HDD // CX600 PSU // 8GB DDR3// MSI P67A B3 // Windows 7 64bit // Hyper 212+//