how do you kill the Chef with an accident in first mission?

#1Link_AJPosted 11/29/2012 4:11:48 AM
for contracts mode
#2lostoutlawnbPosted 11/29/2012 4:20:33 AM
find the sleeping pills upstairs and drop them in his soup.
#3PhilR1Posted 11/29/2012 4:21:17 AM
I'm assuming drugging his food with the sleeping tablets you can get on the second floor will not work with this?

How about leading the chef to the piano by continuing to throw items that way and then taking down the piano when he is looking at it?
---
Currently playing Hitman Absolution, Black Ops II, Halo 4, Dishonored. Next games I'm buying - Far Cry 3 & Assassin's Creed III
#4Link_AJ(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 4:22:53 AM
i'm not sure if the pills will count as an accident or poisoning

the piano can create an accident, but its bloody far away from him, but ill try it out
#5lostoutlawnbPosted 11/29/2012 4:23:06 AM
the sleeping pills will work
#6James MasonPosted 11/29/2012 8:17:42 AM
My initial plan was to drug him , then carry him to the top floor and drop him off... But somehow it counts as an accident with the sleeping pills... Which is odd...
---
The wind carried screams from the west. I could not help but smile - Kain PSN/MGO ID : Stealth_Cobra | MGO Character : Stealth_Viper
#7Dr_KainPosted 11/29/2012 11:20:42 AM
I don't get how you are supposed to kill people with the piano or picture. In fact, where is the picture you are supposed to "accidentally" kill them with?
---
GLaDOS 2012 - At least she admits the cake is a lie.
#8PhilR1Posted 11/30/2012 3:48:10 AM
Dr_Kain posted...
I don't get how you are supposed to kill people with the piano or picture. In fact, where is the picture you are supposed to "accidentally" kill them with?

The picture is in the gardens before you get to the Greenhouse.

It is difficult to describe it in words as you have to see it for yourself. Basically you have to shoot it down and then it falls on top of a guards head LOL. Search for a video on youtube. there is a guy who has done videos for all levels showing you how to complete all challenges. Just search for 'Hitman Absolution Challenges Guide' and go on the video for the first mission.

As soon as you complete a challenge, you can just restart the checkpoint again if you wish. Sometimes this is the better option as some challenges will have everyone around you turning hostile. A good example of this is in the Run For Your Life mission in the library where you have to take the rookie cop hostage. You really don't want all the cops turning hostile in that level, I can tell you!

With regards to the piano, wait until a guard is looking at it and walk towards the piano. You will a message box telling you to press the A button. Once you do this, the piano falls on top of the guard LOL. Very funny death.
---
Currently playing Hitman Absolution, Black Ops II, Halo 4, Dishonored. Next games I'm buying - Far Cry 3 & Assassin's Creed III
#9vivalatourPosted 11/30/2012 6:11:39 AM
Overdose with sleepers would be an accident would'nt it unless Hitman did not read the label haha like he cares !