are any of you doing bad at this game ?

#1vivalatourPosted 11/29/2012 7:26:16 AM
just want to know I feel like I am practicing over and over and not accomplishing much ?
I do beat my high scores , but , I don't know high they go , they give me ( vet ) whatever that means ? how high can you go ? I went back so many times I am just to the library which is puzzling me also ? i MADE IT THROUGH 2 OUT OF FIVE TIMES , BUT , STILL NOT SATISFIED ? I am not one to check out cheats so I think I have a rocky road ahead ? is this game really that hard or am I just stupid or both ? ...
#2riddlebox89Posted 11/29/2012 7:36:45 AM
You're just bad at the game.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#3DrGonzo615Posted 11/29/2012 8:11:52 AM
the game is hard.....Hitman games have always had an element of trial and error to them....you gotta just experiment to see what works and what doesnt
---
A Ducati and a track to run it on....Heaven
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/DrGonzo615/CP__1021.jpg
#4Steeltown357Posted 11/29/2012 8:24:10 AM
DrGonzo615 posted...
the game is hard.....Hitman games have always had an element of trial and error to them....you gotta just experiment to see what works and what doesnt

Agreed. Also dont be afraid to break out the silverballers and quickly take out individuals that see through your disguise. Walk to a secluded area as they are calling you out on your disguise and double tap them. I started doing this more in the later levels as it's hard to remain undetected. To have the most fun I play with total disregard for the score too. That said there is a lot of trial and error.
---
"The things you own end up owning you." -- T. Durden
#5vivalatour(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 9:21:30 AM
Steeltown357 posted...
DrGonzo615 posted...

Agreed. Also dont be afraid to break out the silverballers and quickly take out individuals that see through your disguise. Walk to a secluded area as they are calling you out on your disguise and double tap them. I started doing this more in the later levels as it's hard to remain undetected. To have the most fun I play with total disregard for the score too. That said there is a lot of trial and error.

yeah I do understand you , I just can't figure out if I go stealth and really looking for the point of bettering myself it does not seem much more of a feat if I also tried just blasting my way threw because the guys at the begging of the game don't even hear the yelling and shooting ? that just seemed strange until I entered the kitchen area it was somewhat different , but then I blasted my way out of there too ? it seems anyway you go at it you really can't lose , you may not master the game as I want to do , or at least get much better but I kind of like the fact they don't make you feel or act like a fool like our friend riddlebox which is the legend in his own (trolling)pea brain !!!!
Thanks Guys who were worth the advise , I really appreciate it ...
#6riddlebox89Posted 11/30/2012 12:45:26 PM
Lol, guys you should all take a visit to the Max Payne 3 PS3 boards, all this kid did there was make useless posts about random crap that had nothing to do with the game, as well as make several dozen useless topics which ended up putting him on a temporary ban from doing it so much.

Just read through a few of his posts and the handful of topics that haven't been deleted yet and you'll see that he was nothing but an annoying turd who has nothing to say that's worth paying attention to, and judging by his posts here so far, he plans to do the exact same crap he's done there so save yourselves a lot of time and headache and just put him on your ignore list now.

Hell look through some of the topics where he's posted where people have said they ignorred him, I swear to god the MP3 boards must hold the record for most users ignorring one person
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#7t-0-r-m3ntorPosted 11/30/2012 2:08:44 PM
What difficulty are you playing on? If this is your first play through then why are you trying to improve upon your score so early on? Learn the game first, and have fun. Then worry about scoring higher.
#8myth_makerPosted 11/30/2012 5:02:00 PM
this game is too hard. i want to play blood money instead.
---
push the button frank...
#9onyx_kane059Posted 11/30/2012 9:53:53 PM
This is my first Hitman and I'm doing horrendous.
---
...and I heard as it were, the noise of thunder. And I looked and behold was Death saying, come and see. And I saw. And Hell followed me.
#10MatsunagaPosted 11/30/2012 10:59:27 PM
This game is a cakewalk. the only hard thing is being stealthy all of the time. but if you get spotted. just find a good cover and take the enemys out one by one. try to let some of them get close to you so you can get their ammo when they fall.