What really needs to be fixed in this game...

#1TheInfiltratorXPosted 11/29/2012 3:46:10 PM
Is a few things.

1. Instinct needs to last longer before tapping out. This would fix a lot of the disquise problems.

2. Detection range needs to vary by environment. It can be higher in high security areas, but in regular places it should drop down very low.

3. The amount of time needs to be increased so it takes longer to detect your disquise in ALL areas across the board.

These 3 fixes would have a major impact on funfactor and replay value.
---
Fat people = more polygon's = more strain on the console to render thier fat ass's.
- Dredj
#2runyonavePosted 11/29/2012 3:59:55 PM
Some disguises have no detection like the barber and electrician. Wearing a similar disguise to a guard does reduce the detection time. Just use that to move from position to position. It gives you enough time to break line of site. 47's main issue is that he's a bold, white dude with a clearly visible bandaged up bar code on his back. He's like a donkey in a hay stack.
---
"Do you feel it, Zach? My coffee warned me about it." - Francis York Morgan.
Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut, Q1 2013. Welcome back Zach.
#3TheInfiltratorX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 4:13:06 PM
No dont get me wrong, I get what they were going for and I can still beat it, but I am talking about bringing value back to the disquise system. All they really have to do is slightly increase detection time and slightly lower the range overall.

I love this game. Full of replay value but the disquise issues bring it down a few points as is.
---
Fat people = more polygon's = more strain on the console to render thier fat ass's.
- Dredj