Need help in Rosewood mission SPOILERS

#1Dr_KainPosted 12/5/2012 11:06:53 AM
How do I get the other fuses? I just made it down stairs, used the checkpoint, got the second fuse that is in the hidden door, and then I got caught trying to get the third, died, and now when I respawned, all of the guards I spent 10 minutes taking our and hiding are back. How am I supposed to get past the first floor areas when there are about 5 guards per room with no place to get around without someone spotting me?
---
GLaDOS 2012 - At least she admits the cake is a lie.
#2drewthebluePosted 12/5/2012 11:16:00 AM
Ye this is one of those levels where its best not to use a checkpoint at all, because as u said, all the guards just respawn with you. Trial and error at its finest for this mission!
#3elderdrake666Posted 12/5/2012 11:18:08 AM
Do you have any instinct left? Take out a few enemies, take one of their outfits and get through the room using your instinct to cover your face. At least that's how I did it, was playing on normal btw
#4spike17spiegelPosted 12/5/2012 12:11:07 PM
Climb out the elevator shaft and fallow the guys. While they beat up the guard sneak past the guy by the door, you don't even have to distract him. Grab the fuse and take the stairs in the next room. Get into the vent, once you get out the guy will walk away for a meeting. Just sneak past grabbing the second fuse. Then make your way around the play room, you can even run, no one is near. Grab the fuse and head back the same way. Get into the vent again, go back upstairs and head towards the elevator. Take the stairs to your left, grab the last fuse and just quickly sneak past all the guards towards the end.
That all can be done under 5 mins.
---
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."
#5Stanimal032Posted 12/5/2012 12:27:08 PM
spike17spiegel posted...
Climb out the elevator shaft and fallow the guys. While they beat up the guard sneak past the guy by the door, you don't even have to distract him. Grab the fuse and take the stairs in the next room. Get into the vent, once you get out the guy will walk away for a meeting. Just sneak past grabbing the second fuse. Then make your way around the play room, you can even run, no one is near. Grab the fuse and head back the same way. Get into the vent again, go back upstairs and head towards the elevator. Take the stairs to your left, grab the last fuse and just quickly sneak past all the guards towards the end.
That all can be done under 5 mins.

Huh...I killed a few with shotguns, bottle-necked myself in a hallway and shot anyone who came running in.

Seemed like the best option at the time lol and a few less baddies in the world.
---
PSN: Stanimal032
Now Playing: Assassin's Creed 3, Borderlands 2
#6Dr_Kain(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:46:34 PM
elderdrake666 posted...
Do you have any instinct left? Take out a few enemies, take one of their outfits and get through the room using your instinct to cover your face. At least that's how I did it, was playing on normal btw

I don't even bother switching my outfits anymore in this game because it is so worthless. I have to hide and sneak around anyway, so what is the point?

Anyway, I beat the mission, but I had to do it guns blazing. Mostly, because I got caught in the room with the third fuse and just did not feel like restarting the checkpoint again at that point.
---
GLaDOS 2012 - At least she admits the cake is a lie.
#7Stanimal032Posted 12/5/2012 1:25:11 PM
Dr_Kain posted...
elderdrake666 posted...

I don't even bother switching my outfits anymore in this game because it is so worthless. I have to hide and sneak around anyway, so what is the point?

Anyway, I beat the mission, but I had to do it guns blazing. Mostly, because I got caught in the room with the third fuse and just did not feel like restarting the checkpoint again at that point.

yep....disguises are worthless. Angers me. They shouldn't make you invincible, but when I have a mask covering my head, they shouldn't be able to spot me from 20 feet away with my back to them. No point in having a disguise.
---
PSN: Stanimal032
Now Playing: Assassin's Creed 3, Borderlands 2