Jesper Kyd Should've Done the Soundtrack for Hitman: Absolution

#1xHiggsxPosted 1/8/2013 1:31:19 PM
I believe Jesper Kyd (who was the composer for Assassins Creed II and past Hitman games) should've composed the soundtrack for this game. Any person who has heard the soundtracks from other Hitman games and/or Assassins Creed II knows what I'm talking about.
---
"It's by doing whatever that one becomes whoever" - Remi Gaillard
PSN: Black_Hound12
#2traveltheoryPosted 1/8/2013 6:20:43 PM
kyd did absolutely amazing work for hitman in the past, its a shame he didnt do this game. Maybe he got a better deal for someone else
#3AzureVergilPosted 1/8/2013 7:26:19 PM
He wasn't available to do Absolution's soundtrack since at that time, he was making the soundtrack of Assassin Creed III (in fact, he did all console AC games).
#4Shadow CloudPosted 1/9/2013 8:15:39 AM
No, Jesper didn't do the soundtrack for all Assassin's Creed games. Lorne Balfe did the soundtrack 3 and Revelations.
#5CaptBaseballBatboyPosted 1/15/2013 10:40:29 PM
Jesper Kyd's music was sorely missed. I thought the soundtrack in Absolution was terrible.
---
This is Eliza Cassan reporting to you live from Picus.
#6PatsDarkPosted 1/16/2013 9:49:44 AM
I tought the music was fine in absolution. Not the best ever but it did the job. Will see in hd trilogy.:)
#7c0sa n0straPosted 1/18/2013 2:17:05 AM
I still have the Blood Money OST on my iPod, it's amazing.
#8Silenced_SnakePosted 2/3/2013 1:01:23 PM
AzureVergil posted...
He wasn't available to do Absolution's soundtrack since at that time, he was making the soundtrack of Assassin Creed III (in fact, he did all console AC games).

No... Jesper Kyd did not compose the soundtrack for AC3... Even if he did, that would not have stopped him from working on Absolution at the same time. Composing music for video games / film isn't really a "one contract at a time" deal like film acting. Regardless, having him work on Absolution would have been sick.
#9AzureVergilPosted 2/3/2013 3:22:50 PM
PatsDark posted...
I tought the music was fine in absolution. Not the best ever but it did the job. Will see in hd trilogy.:)

This game's music is nowhere close to be on the same level as Jesper Kyd.
#10Gobey6Posted 2/5/2013 11:20:13 PM
I hated about half of the music in all the old hitman games... I think the soundtrack in absolution is fine
---
"You're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback." --- Gamertag: Gobey6