About contract...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Absolution
  3. About contract...
2 years ago#1
Beside challenging yourself and other people's challenge, any point in doing them?
2 years ago#2
It's just user-generated content, meant to give some replay value. It's Hitman's version of multiplayer more or less.

Besides that, not much of a point. You can earn "cash" that you can use to buy unlocks (disguises, weapons, etc.) but I believe you can get them all in the campaign.

You can also buy upgrades for your weapons, but from what I can tell so far it is highly optional to upgrade any weapon. I can't say I've played on Expert or Purist, but I can't imagine it's absolutely necessary to play with upgraded weapons.

Oh, and there are a few trophies associated with it. I think that's it.
2 years ago#3
well we don't get the big bucks for it , so I guess it's for our ultimate entertainment ..
CAN YOU DIG IIIIIIIIIT ? some of the guys are purty darn shrewd with their presentation ...
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Absolution
  3. About contract...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived