R & D highest score.

#1Street_GeniusPosted 1/31/2013 2:35:56 AM(edited)
25,000,000 +!? How's that even possible? I just did it on Purist with all challenges already complete and I used the syringe on all but one enemy (had to pacify for a disguise), hid all 31 bodies, didn't get spotted and got the evidence.

I used the fiber wire on the two targets for a signature and silent kill. I only came up with 346 thousand something.
---
Respect few, fear none..
Full tattoo sleeve = 48 hours and 10 minutes under the gun. (78% done)
#2DamthielPosted 1/31/2013 1:26:16 PM
Looking at leaderboards I take it? Yeah, that seems to happen a lot...

I don't think it's possible, they cheat somehow. Every single leaderboards I have ever seen, the only time you get legitimate players is in the first couple of weeks. As time goes on you see ridiculous scores that aren't even remotely possible.

I've seen other leaderboards where the top times for "level completion" were all 0:00:00.
#3PandaOtterMoosePosted 2/1/2013 2:26:41 AM
Unless its left over from when the targets re-spawned after loading a checkpoint
---
https://www.facebook.com/Playerperspectivenet
http://playerperspective.net/
#4Street_Genius(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:11:22 PM
My first playthrough on normal never had targets respawning from checkpoints. Who knows how that's possible..
---
Respect few, fear none..
Full tattoo sleeve = 48 hours and 10 minutes under the gun. (78% done)
#5kuterPosted 2/1/2013 3:17:35 PM
Game Genie w/ a multiplier modifier is the only way i can see..
#6vivalatourPosted 2/2/2013 2:40:39 AM
I have no doubts that the scoring system is botched ! I have a million and a half points and have not even finished the game ? I wish that was a bank error in my favor !
#7BlazinDank4EverPosted 2/3/2013 5:15:25 PM
I did a perfect purist run of the gun shop with all challenges completed and I was able to match the highest score on the leaderboard so I really doubt people are using score multipliers. Some people have just got this game down stone cold.
---
Blazin
I figure if I study high, take the test high, get high scores! Right? Riiiiiiiight!
#8Street_Genius(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:52:17 PM
I got the highest score tied on Birdie's Gift, too on Purist. Now the score on R n D is no way possible. I'm #5 (national) on there.
---
Respect few, fear none..
Full tattoo sleeve = 51 hours and 40 minutes under the gun. (80% done)