challenges not unlocking

#1juskurPosted 2/12/2013 6:55:22 AM
I'm loving this game and having a ton of fun completing all the challenges but there are a few that I am pretty sure I meet the criteria and yet the challenges do not unlock at the end of the mission. Such as not getting hit in the bar fight on welcome to hope and sabotaging the jukebox. Also, I electrocuted the dude in the chinese new year mission by pulling the lever when he was pissing, I watched him die, stashed his body and at the end of the level, no challenge unlocked for it. I also have trouble with the veiled death one on king of chinatown and there may be more to come as I am only as far as welcome to hope. Maybe it's me but I've tried multiple times for each of them and as a completionist, it's irritating. Help if you can. Thanks!
---
jk24-
#2Jay2528Posted 2/12/2013 11:12:38 AM
I have had similar issues as well. Like making it through an entire level without changing my suit, yet not getting credit for one of the sections of the level (and only one). Also, I killed one of my targets exactly as stated in the challenge, hid their body, and still did not fully complete the challenge. However my second time through all I had to do was hide my targets body (not take them out the way the challenge stated).

It may be some glitch that causes these things to happen. For me it has happened with several of the challenges, all I could do was try and complete them again on another play-through or chapter select.
#3juskur(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 3:27:17 PM
cool. thanks for the feedback. I enjoy playing the levels multiple times anyway so it's no problem doing them again. The tip about hiding bodies might help. Sometimes the challenge doesn't say that but it won't unlock the challenge unless the body IS hidden.

Peace and thanks
---
jk24-
#4Jay2528Posted 2/12/2013 6:04:36 PM
juskur posted...
cool. thanks for the feedback. I enjoy playing the levels multiple times anyway so it's no problem doing them again. The tip about hiding bodies might help. Sometimes the challenge doesn't say that but it won't unlock the challenge unless the body IS hidden.

Peace and thanks

No problem and yeah replaying levels is not at all a bad thing, but it can be annoying to not unlock certain challenges that you know you did correctly. Oh well, just more replay value I guess. Good luck with your challenges.