Will they ever release a patch to let contracts mode work offline?

#1noones-my-namePosted 2/14/2013 2:36:24 PM
My internet connection is moody at the best of times and sometimes i cant get online for ages.

Doesnt anybody else think that it should be played offline?

Or maybe a new game plus so i can choose the weapons,costumes etc ive payed for without worrying about my internet going down?
#2git2thechoppaPosted 2/19/2013 8:19:54 AM
To state the obvious, surely you're gonna have to move to a more reliable provider, but I'm guesing you've tried that or unable to because you're 14 or something.
---
I went to GameFAQs and all I got was this lousy sig.
#3Copyright2011Posted 3/1/2013 7:01:15 AM
Or maybe he can't do that in his area. maybe his options are limited. Maybe hes just asking because he is hoping for an answer....doesn't mean hes 14.

I say don't count on it but ya never know
---
PSN: Copyright2008
#4bmouse6Posted 3/1/2013 9:14:55 AM
I've been waiting for the (1.0.2 i guess) patch ever since they announced it, but since i own the digital version of HA, i guess i'm outta luck and my game will never be patched.
---
PSN: bmouse
#5BodeciaBustPosted 3/1/2013 6:13:14 PM
Copyright2011 posted...
Or maybe he can't do that in his area. maybe his options are limited. Maybe hes just asking because he is hoping for an answer....doesn't mean hes 14.

I say don't count on it but ya never know

What kind of area do you have to be in for every single provider's connection to not be online for large amounts of time? Even Antarctica has reliable internet.
---
Made you look.
#6BodeciaBustPosted 3/4/2013 10:24:18 AM
Now that I've played Contract mode, I have to ask: how the hell will that work offline?
---
Made you look.
#7puppet12caPosted 3/5/2013 11:38:00 AM
yeah I also live in an area with only crappy internet available for the record I'm in my 20's and yeah my one major gripe with contracts was that it had to be played online. It does not seem impossible to envision a contracts mode with an offline component to play and build contracts and then connecting to the server to upload and download contracts and access leader boards oh well we can hope