This or Blood money

#11TrulyEpicLawlsPosted 4/12/2013 2:08:37 PM
1Y2i3m0d posted...
The poll says it all.

I'm still playing Absolution, and I'm enjoying it. It's probably one of the finest games on the PS3 out there right now (considering all the rubbish copy-paste crap they release every year ala Call of Duty), but by Hitman standards it's awful. They've taken out the best classic aspects of previous titles and catered for kids or casual gamers who want an easy, safe ride. They can't even do that right seeing as the camouflage system is completely broken.

Although I guess we can be grateful. The disguise system was a bit unbalanced in previous games as well, made it a little too easy sometimes. Maybe in the next installment they'l balance it between both; ie disguises actually work for more than a few seconds, but can still be seen through in a few situations.

Then again, the story and graphics in Absolution are amazing.

Find it hard to value the opinion of someone who's lived here for about a decade while wishing death on people and saying 14 year olds deserve to be raped if they wear shorts, but hey.

At the least I'll just laugh at you saying the story is amazing. HA.
---
The two argument-winning fads of forums: 1) Say 'calm down'. 2) Anyone with a view/opinion different to yours must be a troll, so you must therefore state this.
#12Arxenal_SpiritPosted 4/17/2013 10:15:19 PM
Silent Assassin nuff said
---
tenth remainder
#131Y2i3m0dPosted 4/17/2013 11:51:22 PM
TrulyEpicLawls posted...
1Y2i3m0d posted...
The poll says it all.

I'm still playing Absolution, and I'm enjoying it. It's probably one of the finest games on the PS3 out there right now (considering all the rubbish copy-paste crap they release every year ala Call of Duty), but by Hitman standards it's awful. They've taken out the best classic aspects of previous titles and catered for kids or casual gamers who want an easy, safe ride. They can't even do that right seeing as the camouflage system is completely broken.

Although I guess we can be grateful. The disguise system was a bit unbalanced in previous games as well, made it a little too easy sometimes. Maybe in the next installment they'l balance it between both; ie disguises actually work for more than a few seconds, but can still be seen through in a few situations.

Find it hard to value the opinion of someone who's lived here for about a decade while wishing death on people and saying 14 year olds deserve to be raped if they wear shorts, but hey.

My brother, your problems are evident but I wish well on you for all of our sake.
---
If you believe in JESUS and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.
#14BodeciaBustPosted 4/20/2013 11:55:01 AM
1Y2i3m0d posted...
TrulyEpicLawls posted...
1Y2i3m0d posted...
The poll says it all.

My brother, your problems are evident but I wish well on you for all of our sake.

Why are you making weird posts? Trying to make a fresh start on a new forum after being a racist, sexist pig for a decade elsewhere?
---
Made you look.
#15OEIO999(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 9:24:42 PM
Lol, I'd forgotten I even made this poll. Good and civil responses, carry on gents/ladies a.k.a Bump.